Why do so many ethnic men pose with fancy cars on Tinder? It's over

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
I foidfished and the number of ethnic men posing with fancy cars (BMW and Mercedes etc) on Tinder were insane. Why haven't they realized it never works? Meanwhile chads just take candid pics and still get all the matches while these ethnic men struggle.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9090, Lolcel and 13 others
germany?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 6963
Why do ethnics always have cheap second hand BMW's and Mercedeses?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly, Deleted member 7580, Hades and 2 others
I foidfished and the number of ethnic men posing with fancy cars (BMW and Mercedes etc) on Tinder were insane. Why haven't they realized it never works? Meanwhile chads just take candid pics and still get all the matches while these ethnic women struggle.

• JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet
I foidfished and the number of ethnic men posing with fancy cars (BMW and Mercedes etc) on Tinder were insane. Why haven't they realized it never works? Meanwhile chads just take candid pics and still get all the matches while these ethnic men struggle.

Don't blackpill them let them waste their money on a useless hunk of metal that they can't afford the monthly running payments.

They could of spent the £40,000 on surgeries abroad and ascended .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Lolcel, Pumanator and 5 others
They're bluepilled and think girls are attracted to money.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9090, Lolcel and 3 others
LMAO at how accurate this is. They always have some silly facial expression too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, CrazyFitLover, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Don't blackpill them let them waste their money on a useless hunk of metal that they can't afford the monthly running payments.

They could of spent the £40,000 on surgeries abroad and ascended .
They will swear off surgery as an option though

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Vvvvxxxx and Gaia262
Showing off beta buxx potential for the beautiful white women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7697, Deleted member 8765, Pumanator and 9 others
They buy it on credit

only thing id show off on tinder is me posing with women

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and JustBeCurry
They can't compete in their own third world country, they know they are worthed nothing, so they got to compensate somehow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Curries that live next door to me show off their BMWs late at night, leave the engine and lights on and walk around it for attention
I have to control myself and not Eat Rice before the time is right..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Pumanator, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
In poorer countries, money and status are more important than looks, here in Romania there are tons of luxury cars even though we are the poorest country in the European Union, many young men spend all their money on a second-hand BMW and Mercedes to show off, even if they still live with their parents, and can barely afford to pay the gas and car taxes; there are even beggars with BMWs - they hang around big parking lots, claiming to be just an upper-middle class guy who ran out of gas and ask you for some money promising he will definitely pay you back...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 6341 and 4 others
@Collagen or rope explain since you’re also ethnic

@Collagen or rope explain since you’re also ethnic
In China, people buy expensive things for the primary purpose of showing off.

It's where the hypebeast phenomenon came into being. Buying $500 supreme tees is a great way for rich chinese youth to show off their wealth.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
In China, people buy expensive things for the primary purpose of showing off.

It's where the hypebeast phenomenon came into being. Buying $500 supreme tees is a great way for rich chinese youth to show off their wealth.
SMH they should know by now that there's no designer for your face in the West - no amount of brand names can save them from the black pill.

SMH they should know by now that there's no designer for your face in the West - no amount of brand names can save them from the black pill.
Yeah, looks + alma mater is all that matters.

Ultimate giga chang is 6'3 Tsinghua graduate.

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai and fogdart
they don't know any better.

most normies remember, don't know what they are missing out on. they don't realize the life chad lives, or how much better things could be.

also, they have traditional betabuxx thinking from society engrained in their heads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Im not an ethnic but wtf does that have in common with anything, if I drive a mercedes I would put a pic of me with it too

Im not an ethnic but wtf does that have in common with anything, if I drive a mercedes I would put a pic of me with it too
Because men subconsciously know the blackpill is real hence their beta buxx dating strategy since their first interactions with women kept getting shot down. It’s only when a man really stops and ponders on his situation while comparing his experiences to others that he’s seen with his own eyes, that is when he realizes he’s an incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back