Why do so many people on here resort to steroids?

Pale God

Pale God

Gold
Do they just have a low IQ or are they secretly suicidal? Or maybe they see no other way to improve their physique because their genetics or their willpower/consistency in the gym is not good enough.

What do you guys think is the reason? I know, I know. Natty lifting is a meme and all that but taking steroids is even more of a joke because you shorten your life span and risk hair loss, age your face potentially, lower your testosterone permanently, etc.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Some benefit more than others from it, like all looksmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, wishIwasSalludon and socialcel
Some benefit more than others from it, like all looksmaxxes
Yeah but they don’t think about their health long-term and the negatives side effects. Which is just retarded.

Yeah but they don’t think about their health long-term and the negatives side effects. Which is just retarded.
Why would they care about their health long term? Most of em know they won't be able to build a family and shi:ogre: better to abuse roids, slay a few ltbs and die at 30

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and wishIwasSalludon
Why would they care about their health long term? Most of em know they won't be able to build a family and shi:ogre: better to abuse roids, slay a few ltbs and die at 30
You could just pay prostitutes in that case.

I take test and hgh at 16 it’s a good choice for face bones mass and to be prettier

• +1
Reactions: YUNGMAXXER
Do they just have a low IQ or are they secretly suicidal? Or maybe they see no other way to improve their physique because their genetics or their willpower/consistency in the gym is not good enough.

What do you guys think is the reason? I know, I know. Natty lifting is a meme and all that but taking steroids is even more of a joke because you shorten your life span and risk hair loss, age your face potentially, lower your testosterone permanently, etc.
Seems like you don’t know abojt steroids some are pretty safe bro

• +1
Reactions: socialcel

natty liftings only a meme if u wanna get huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge

you only get side effects from using incorrectly

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
I doubt there is a way to use them correctly. You'll get fucked up regardless.
objectively you wont lmao. theres plenty of science out there youre just saying that because you (like most people) dont have the knowledge or intelligence to understand

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and yayatourer
objectively you wont lmao. theres plenty of science out there youre just saying that because you (like most people) dont have the knowledge or intelligence to understand
Intelligence? I never researched them. It's just common sense that you will fuck your health up if you fuck around with your hormones.

There are many reasons. For some it's the only way to get feeling of self-worth, some just don't care about consequences, some want to get looksmaxxing benefits, some do it for others(I know a guy who hopped on sarms + plans to do steroid cycle rn at 15 cuz girl that he likes wants him to be muscular)

I never researched them.
exactly, so you dont know what youre talking about
It's just common sense that you will fuck your health up if you fuck around with your hormones.
and this is why i said intelligence. "common sense" translates to "widely held but innacurate belief" because the average person has no knowledge about steroids (like you) so how would common sense be applicable to an uncommon topic?

and no one said anything about "fucking around" with hormones, i literally said theres no side effects if used correctly

• +1
Reactions: YUNGMAXXER and socialcel
There are many reasons. For some it's the only way to get feeling of self-worth, some just don't care about consequences, some want to get looksmaxxing benefits, some do it for others(I know a guy who hopped on sarms + plans to do steroid cycle rn at 15 cuz girl that he likes wants him to be muscular)
Would be the funniest shit to me if she ever dumps him. Which seems highly likely.

exactly, so you dont know what youre talking about

and this is why i said intelligence. "common sense" translates to "widely held but innacurate belief" because the average person has no knowledge about steroids (like you) so how would common sense be applicable to an uncommon topic?

and no one said anything about "fucking around" with hormones, i literally said theres no side effects if used correctly
Just keep coping. Nothing natural about injecting that stuff and it will for sure fuck up your hormones.

Would be the funniest shit to me if she ever dumps him. Which seems highly likely.
But ngl sarms have helped him to build some social media presence on tiktok, so he still received some kind of benefits from them

Just keep coping. Nothing natural about injecting that stuff and it will for sure fuck up your hormones.
you do realise you can literally get bloodwork and monitor your hormones which makes it borderline impossible (unless you are retarded) for anything to go wrong.

i dont know why you are so adamant it will "for sure" fuck up your hormones when you can literally look and see whether they are fucked up or not, its not guesswork

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and socialcel
“keep coping”= I don’t have any counter arguments cause I’m speaking on a topic I’m completely uneducated about.

side effects of steroids are overblown af. worst that could happen is you stay on trt for life. (healthy btw)

@tomm1453 is right bud.

just because mommy told u steroids will kill u doesnt mean they will

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and tomm1453
Much faster and much less effort than counting calories etc and I think some people are just lazy.

If u do it all safely the only issue is u losing gains when u get off

Much faster and much less effort than counting calories etc and I think some people are just lazy.

If u do it all safely the only issue is u losing gains when u get off
You guys gotta stop with the safe way to get on and off steroids cope.

Steroids slow down muscle protein breakdown and accelerate muscle protein synthesis. An enhanced MPS can't compare to natural MPS.

When I started using steroids, I began noticing results and new muscle mass gain by the week and growth was fast.

Natty physique can't compare to enhanced physique.

Natty is normal and was good in the past. Today, however, standards are different and more demanding, and being normal is simply not enough anymore. That's why we need to take things to the next level, with steroids.

I'm on a perma blast with 300-350 mg of testosterone a week and occasional use of oral steroids. I don't use AIs because I'm tolerant to high e2.

My HGH and Semaglutide are about to arrive soon.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Steroids slow down muscle protein breakdown and accelerate muscle protein synthesis. An enhanced MPS can't compare to natural MPS.

When I started using steroids, I began noticing results and new muscle mass gain by the week and growth was fast.

Natty physique can't compare to enhanced physique.

Natty is normal and was good in the past. Today, however, standards are different and more demanding, and being normal is simply not enough anymore. That's why we need to take things to the next level, with steroids.

I'm on a perma blast with 300-350 mg of testosterone a week and occasional use of oral steroids. I don't use AIs because I'm tolerant to high e2.

My HGH and Semaglutide are about to arrive soon.
Don't Richard Ramirez and Chico prove it's all about the face for the most part anyway?

Don't Richard Ramirez and Chico prove it's all about the face for the most part anyway?
Face is mostly everything, but having a good face and a good body is better than having a good face and a non-good body.

• +1
RIP to your balls buddy
He need HCG to save the balls if he is predisposed to testicular shrinkage.

I have been in gear for about 6 months, and zero shrinkage has occurred.

• +1