Why do some Americans want to turn Trump into a King?

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

Anti-Incel
The whole point of America was to live free from monarchy. The concept of “King of America” is the most anti-American thing you can ever come up with.

Anyways tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The False Prophet, Gonthar, mayo mogger and 3 others
Low iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and nathan
Nigga u need a death sentence for that Avi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, try2beme, geenk worg and 4 others
The whole point of America was to live free from monarchy. The concept of “King of America” is the most anti-American thing you can ever come up with.

Anyways tales
Bro people over here are struggling

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR and Sexually Disabled
Why they r low iq
Trusting politicians to the degree they are is dumb tbh they’re just in it to get rich. Also I don’t think his policies really help the majority of his fanbase especially economically but this culture war with the libtards got them blinded to this fact. From someone who’s apolitical

Need to worship and put a guy on the pedestal for saying a couple of politically incorrect slogans, the same thing happens in my country

Although at least Trump defends his national industry

In mine they worship a Jewish mf traitor to the nation

Low-iq people need a mass leader

Anyways tales
How can you have a country without a king, it doesn't make sense!

Need to worship and put a guy on the pedestal for saying a couple of politically incorrect slogans, the same thing happens in my country

Although at least Trump defends his national industry

In mine they worship a Jewish mf traitor to the nation

Low-iq people need a mass leader
Milei is based
919C15BC 0383 48A5 AA3E 564FA3682A7E

He is not, it is a disgrace for the country and I say this as someone who hates feminism and liberals
but not the commies who prevented Argentina from being a global superpower?

but not the commies who prevented Argentina from being a global superpower?
No, Argentina began to decline economically with the military coup of 76 that was Liberal and anti-communist, they dismantled the entire National industry built during the government of Peron and Frondizi and acquired a monstrous national debt that Nestor Kirchner ended up paying in the 2000's.

Then the rat Macri (another pseudo-liberal) came and put us back into another gigantic debt with the IMF.

(I'm using liberal = libertarian)

Furthermore, Argentina's superpower was always a myth. At the beginning of the 20th century, Argentina found itself in a sociohistorical framework that allowed it to flourish economically thanks to the world wars, but it was only temporary, and the wealth only went to the corporate leadership of the country, 5% of the entire national population, the other 95% lived in subhuman conditions of semi-slavery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
No, Argentina began to decline economically with the military coup of 76 that was Liberal and anti-communist, they dismantled the entire National industry built during the government of Peron and Frondizi and acquired a monstrous national debt that Nestor Kirchner ended up paying in the 2000's.

Then the rat Macri (another pseudo-liberal) came and put us back into another gigantic debt with the IMF.

(I'm using liberal = libertarian)

Furthermore, Argentina's superpower was always a myth. At the beginning of the 20th century, Argentina found itself in a sociohistorical framework that allowed it to flourish economically thanks to the world wars, but it was only temporary, and the wealth only went to the corporate leadership of the country, 5% of the entire national population, the other 95% lived in subhuman conditions of semi-slavery
Are people not creating companies to fulfil the demand caused Government cuts?

Are people not creating companies to fulfil the demand caused Government cuts?
No, Milei is giving the country away to international powers, such as Elon Musk to whom he is going to sell lithium for 2 pesos

There is also tremendous inflation, he said it would be fixed by March and everything is still wrong.

As if that were not enough, he has nothing about a real Libertarian, the libertarian intellectual sector is disenchanted with him and does not want to be associated with Milei anymore, the guy printed 50 million pesos to give to Galperin, a powerful businessman here, so that he can save his company, meanwhile the working class sinks into misery

He doesn't even keep his campaign word, he said that inflation is caused by monetary printing and that is exactly what he is doing.

Support for Milei has dropped by about 20-25% since he took office until now.

Furthermore, this is not the USA, companies are not going to emerge out of nowhere to separate the state from economic life, it is another type of culture with another mentality.

Business life has always been in a relationship of diplomacy with the State here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
He‘s the Antichrist