Why do some guys looksmax in the wrong direction?

betrayed by 5‘8

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell
In my opinion it’s because of missing feedback. Every girl that hits puberty, that loses weight, that dresses in a certain way instantly realises that guys give her increased attention. Even a haircut or makeup can make a noticeable difference. Every Chad loosing his hair or getting fat realises a decrease in female attention. Now, a 5 out of 10 will not get any attention publicly. He can fall to 4 or looksmax to a 6 and it won’t matter. In public he won’t get approached. That’s not just demotivating af but also the reason why they only get male feedback which is often times not helpful. elob

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, thorns and Latinolooksmaxxer
when i softmaxx i notice a positive reaction by foids but i am too lazy to constantly softmaxx so i stay in MTN limbo most of the time tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and noodlelover
Males want to feel and be powerful but often doing this will decrease looks (ie higher weight and bloat). They are stuck because they also want girls

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Jonas2k7
Males want to feel and be powerful but often doing this will decrease looks (ie higher weight and bloat). They are stuck because they also want girls
I'm going to ltrmaxx and start a 6 month bulk

Opinion????

Yes or no

I feel like shit even by eating normal meals rn

I'm going to ltrmaxx and start a 6 month bulk

Opinion????

Yes or no

I feel like shit even by eating normal meals rn
she will probably leave u or lose attraction for you when you are bloated

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Women looksmin as well and get fat as fuck. Especially with the Tick Tock fat is beautiful memes.

They also get validated by chubby chasers and pig slayers. Women can always get sex and relationships.

Smart women realize if they are skinny they get hella more attention from Chads, free stuff, better treatment, but smart men also realize their lives suck less if they sculpt a god tier physique.

Looksminning is caused by stupidity and lack of critical thought for both men and women.

Nvm she would leave me

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿

rep me nigga

Smart women realize if they are skinny they get hella more attention from Chads, free stuff, better treatment, but smart men also realize their lives suck less if they sculpt a god tier physique
isn’t it the same for men, not even about having a god tier physique, just being very low body fat even if they also skinny.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
isn’t it the same for men, not even about having a god tier physique, just being very low body fat even if they also skinny.
Kinda, but like the original poster mentioned it's very hard for most men to notice a difference in how much attention they get because it takes a lot of looksmaxing for a man to even get any attention.

Where as, a super fat woman can loose a little weight and suddenly get lots more male attention. Her male equivalent is still an incel that no woman would talk too.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
because it takes a lot of looksmaxing for a man to even get any attention.
most of looksmaxing is going to 10% body fat tbh, once your there, since dropping the last few % make the most difference, i think the difference may be pretty substantial.

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back