Why do some people get rated much more consistently than others

DOHC

DOHC

Disputed HTN (will rope if not lite by 2030)
When I go into ratings subforum I see some people getting rated almost unanimously LTN, MTN or HTN. But then I also see people getting rated with a lot of variation. i have seen people get rated between MTN and chadlite with almost no rating being more common than the other. I myself, while I get HTN rates around 70% of the time here and on PSL discords, also get MTN and low chadlite ratings more often than I expect. What about certain people's face makes them far more polarizing/controversial than others?

Consistency of facial features. IE bad chin, good zygos, good eye area vs decent jaw decent maxilla decent eye area. Stuff like that.

• +1
Reactions: DOHC
Consistency of facial features. IE bad chin, good zygos, good eye area vs decent jaw decent maxilla decent eye area. Stuff like that.
Makes sense I have a very good eye area, good zygos and ratios, and decent jaw/maxilla but my neck is too narrow, liks thin and unideally shaped, and my chin is very broad/square. My pheno is also mid. Explains why most rate me HTN but a lot of guys also think im mtn or chadlite. I also know a guy who gets rated anytign between mtn and lite. He has very good ratios and good jaw but overly thick lips and shit dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
Makes sense I have a very good eye area, good zygos and ratios, and decent jaw/maxilla but my neck is too narrow, liks thin and unideally shaped, and my chin is very broad/square. My pheno is also mid. Explains why most rate me HTN but a lot of guys also think im mtn or chadlite. I also know a guy who gets rated anytign between mtn and lite. He has very good ratios and good jaw but overly thick lips and shit dimorphism.
I have the same thing but get rated htn 90% of the time cl and high mtn the other times

• +1
Reactions: DOHC