Why do some people hate gays so much here

FrameMogger

FrameMogger

Normie face, chad frame.
Gay guys are always super nice to me. They always help me out with shit give really good customer service etc. I know y’all are gonna say “hurr durr he only want fuck you buthole :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:“ but most of em are pretty respectful and don’t push it.

When one racist bitch tried making fun of me it was a gay guy who stood up for me and called her an ugly bitch that looked like a deformed man. Bitch nearly cried and we fist pumped.

One gay guy even tried to help me get laid with one of his female friends. I made out with her but she didn’t put out unfortunately. But I still appreciate him for being my wing man.

Plus some gays are based as fuck and are blackpilled and know the true nature of women. Some of em even put the most Sexist and women hating incels on this forum to shame. If you wanna hear stories about that lmk jfl because I don’t feel like typing anymore atm.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, fauxfox, valhalar and 17 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 19066 and 11 others
theyre annoying but some femboys are hot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 14905 and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17430 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
because of selfhate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, FrameMogger, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
faggots are pedophiles / perverted / they Rape other men

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 14905
When one racist bitch tried making fun of me it was a gay guy who stood up for me and called her an ugly bitch that looked like a deformed man. Bitch nearly cried and we fist pumped.
massive win consider fucking the guy just for that. Damn:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19297 and 3 others
Gay guys are always super nice to me. They always help me out with shit give really good customer service etc. I know y’all are gonna say “hurr durr he only want fuck you buthole :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:“ but most of em are pretty respectful and don’t push it.

One gay guy even tried to help me get laid with one of his female friends. I made out with her but she didn’t put out unfortunately. But I still appreciate him for being my wing man.

Plus some gays are based as fuck and are blackpilled and know the true nature of women. Some of em even put the most Sexist and women hating incels on this forum to shame. If you wanna hear stories about that lmk jfl because I don’t feel like typing anymore atm.
Based af.

I've had gay guys push themselves on me though, when drinking gay men often make uncomfortable comments about me. I was even if you consider it sexual assault, sexually assaulted by one. I was like 19 in the club, very drunk and on the dancefloor. This 6'3 gay dude approached me and told me "I am straight, but you're so cute. Can we please makeout?" then I said "no"

He then pinned me against a wall and tried kissing my neck, but his friends dragged him off me.

I was so pissed off tbh, it's why I started seriously training and learning to fight, so I could beat the shit out of faggots like tht.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Xangsane, Richard_Hungwell and 8 others
For being degenerate and corrupting towards children, I'd imagine

• +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy, Deleted member 17026, Clark69 and 7 others
Based af.

I've had gay guys push themselves on me though, when drinking gay men often make uncomfortable comments about me. I was even if you consider it sexual assault, sexually assaulted by one. I was like 19 in the club, very drunk and on the dancefloor. This 6'3 gay dude approached me and told me "I am straight, but you're so cute. Can we please makeout?" then I said "no"

He then pinned me against a wall and tried kissing my neck, but his friends dragged him off me.

I was so pissed off tbh, it's why I started seriously training and learning to fight, so I could beat the shit out of faggots like tht.
I would have whipped my dick out and ass raped him so bad he’d be screaming in pain and misery and die from blood loss.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297, Deleted member 17791, fjor2096 and 1 other person
Half the incels here wanna fuck kids so I don’t see
For being degenerate and corrupting towards children, I'd imagine
much of a difference. Plus most gays are obsessed with masc men and hate femininity. Thus most of them would rather rope than fuck kids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, valhalar, Deleted member 19297 and 3 others
@shoeliftmaxxer because he can't gaymaxx because he doesn't even attract gays with his ugliness

• JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17026
I would have whipped my dick out and ass raped him so bad he’d be screaming in pain and misery and die from blood loss.
JFL low inhib mogger response.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297 and FrameMogger
worst faggots are the one who dont wingman u to their friends cuz they want to fuck with u:feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and FrameMogger
it's simply mere Projection. Most of the users here are gays, but in denial. have you not seen how much Male models these mfs post every day. If you went through any niggas Pc on this website, It'd be filled with pictures of NIGGAS, and maybe a few women but mostly men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Apolloianbeauty, Xangsane, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
femboys are the only gays I accept (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Lmao, Deleted member 16853 and 2 others
i dislike those overt trannies

the rest is fine by me, especially femboys

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Correct. What is an aberration from biological normalcy is wrong.
>He acts as though objective morality is a thing

Morality isn't even real jfl, caging at the fact you're allowing "biology" to dictate what is right and wrong. So what are blue eyes evil then because they literally are a mutation and deviate from the standard black eyes?

Caging hard at your low IQ, you could have said much smarter things, I don't even support LGBTQ that much. This is why people think anti-gay arguments are stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Callooh_Calais, Lmao and 1 other person
Correct. What is an aberration from biological normalcy is wrong.

normalcy exists within specific parameters to sustain stability but no deviation means no novelty either

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and FrameMogger
Because of me

• +1
Didn’t know that existed tbh
Think of lesbians who hate men. There are gays out there like that.

Lots of gays worship masculinity and abhor femininity and as a result some of em become more misogynistic than the most ardent incel who jacks off to er women mauling fantasies.

Think of lesbians who hate men. There are gays out there like that.

Lots of gays worship masculinity and abhor femininity and as a result some of em become more misogynistic than the most ardent incel who jacks off to er women mauling fantasies.
Amazing, are those gays typically feminine themselves or masculine

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 19297
I don’t actually hate gays but I think it’s funny to pretend to

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17791
Amazing, are those gays typically feminine themselves or masculine
Both lots of fem gays are extremely self hating. Some even are suicidal they can’t be more masc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Bitchwhipper2 and Lmao
Because of AIDS, most of them are narcs after all, got several gay friends, just not the queer type, they all wanted me to abuse them, which of course i didn't agree to.
The problem is they chose degeneracy, instead of channeling their traumas through more constructive ways.

• +1
Because of AIDS, most of them are narcs after all, got several gay friends, just not the queer type, they all wanted me to abuse them, which of course i didn't agree to.
The problem is they chose degeneracy, instead of channeling their traumas through more constructive ways.
Forum chads like @Amnesia are also degenerate wasting away and just fucking as much as the degenerate gays when they could get a good job have a beautiful wife and family. Yet we revere them.

Forum chads like @Amnesia are also degenerate wasting away and just fucking as much as the degenerate gays when they could get a good job have a beautiful wife and family. Yet we revere them.
Gay is next level of degeneracy, the things gays do with their anuses is pretty revolting, hence aids. They are also much more degenerate, promiscuous and so on, on average.

Gay is next level of degeneracy, the things gays do with their anuses is pretty revolting, hence aids. They are also much more degenerate, promiscuous and so on, on average.
Straight guys would be just as promiscuous of women weren’t picky. Amnesia fucks more than most gay men I know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297

dont ever trust a faggot, they will always stab you in the back.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19297 and FrameMogger
Straight guys would be just as promiscuous of women weren’t picky. Amnesia fucks more than most gay men I know
Yeah, that's the point, women keep men productive, for faggots it's all about shopping dildos and getting fucked in the arse straight out of work, they are the perfect state/corporate slaves and can't be trusted.

• Hmm...

• JFL
@shoeliftmaxxer because he can't gaymaxx because he doesn't even attract gays with his ugliness
you're implying gays can be incel

It's not the gay people I object to. It's the sin of their homosexuality.

• JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 19297
Even tho i hate gays and all this homo propaganda but you gave me an amazing idea. Gays usually have tons of female friends and social circle maxxing by using them sounds nice:chad:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and FrameMogger
If they aren’t overly flamboyant leftist pricks, I have no problem with them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Preoximerianas and FrameMogger
>He acts as though objective morality is a thing

Morality isn't even real jfl, caging at the fact you're allowing "biology" to dictate what is right and wrong. So what are blue eyes evil then because they literally are a mutation and deviate from the standard black eyes?

Caging hard at your low IQ, you could have said much smarter things, I don't even support LGBTQ that much. This is why people think anti-gay arguments are stupid

OK faggot, but the fact that you go to such lengths and efforts to try and get us to agree to your degeneracy is kinda proving my point

• JFL
OK faggot, but the fact that you go to such lengths and efforts to try and get us to agree to your degeneracy is kinda proving my point
Idk man I’d be more worried about female degeneracy as it’s widespread and had profound impacts on society. Gays barley make up 5% of the population.

I don’t hate gays I hate faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, FrameMogger and Deleted member 16369
This 6'3 gay dude approached me and told me "I am straight, but you're so cute. Can we please makeout?" then I said "no"

I wonder if women behave like this towards Chads.

Sorry to hear about this experience, boyo. I also had a gay guy massage my back and touch me too low there when I was at a resort in Mexico in 2018.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
I wonder if women behave like this towards Chads.

Sorry to hear about this experience, boyo. I also had a gay guy massage my back and touch me too low there when I was at a resort in Mexico in 2018.
Maybe, gay men think they are entitled to men's body's tbh. That's why sometimes I feel bad for girls when they complain about subhumans hitting on them

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Br0sk1 and FrameMogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back