Why do taller men and bigger males get more respect ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
What is the reason behind it and why do you automatically have respect and fear from other men by just being 6"1 200lbs jacked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TB1997, horizontallytall and Johanjohan
nigga maybe cause they are 200lbs assuming of muscle?
IM 6ft and SKINNY ASS SHIT no one fears me they just want to have gay anal sex with me
or regular straight sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: highT, nissan, Jhon Smith and 6 others
people are scared of them thats why they are giving them respect.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, fuckedupmanlet, mortis and 1 other person
nigga maybe cause they are 200lbs assuming of muscle?
IM 6ft and SKINNY ASS SHIT no one fears me they just want to have gay anal sex with me
or regular straight sex
So 5"10 200lbs muscular and wide framed too is physically imposing to other males ?

I see but that is fearing them not respecting them. That's just fake respect so you don't end up dead.

if its fear that gains respect then just have sociopath mentality to scare others in return gain respect.

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana
So 5"10 200lbs muscular and wide framed too is physically imposing to other males ?
Well idk 200lbs of muscle on a 510 dude yes ull look big asfk idk if people will actually be scared of u but yeah definitely manly

Well idk 200lbs of muscle on a 510 dude yes ull look big asfk idk if people will actually be scared of u but yeah definitely manly
5"10 barefoot 200lbs seems to gain way more respect then 6"2 210lbs as i noticed that people move out the way for my 5"10 200lb bulked cut PE teacher then my 6"2 210lb narrow frame PE teacher. both are muscular btw but the 5"10 teacher looks proportionally larger

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Deleted member 15827
Yeah its pretty fake.
Actual respect doesn't exist i think it sounds like cope to get "respect" from other males when they would kill you in a hearbeat for some stacy pussy.

Actual respect doesn't exist i think it sounds like cope to get "respect" from other males when they would kill you in a hearbeat for some stacy pussy.
Yeah I agree. I dont give shit about respect.. Its cope.

5"10 barefoot 200lbs seems to gain way more respect then 6"2 210lbs as i noticed that people move out the way for my 5"10 200lb bulked cut PE teacher then my 6"2 210lb narrow frame PE teacher. both are muscular btw but the 5"10 teacher looks proportionally larger
yeah because 6'2 210 lb is kinda regular weight for 6'2 people you'd have to be like 300 lbs 6'2 to look like 5'10 200lb

height > size tho imo because i rather be taller then more muscular
being 6'5 is badass

you dont respect your brother or father?

you dont respect your brother or father?
yes i do but that is family i mean like other males such as your classmates,coworker etc. are they really respecting you ?

yes i do but that is family i mean like other males such as your classmates,coworker etc. are they really respecting you ?
I know this dude that respects me because he thinks im cool and tall and goodlooking he says he looks up to me
I feel like thats real respect but igs he could be faking it? idk i feel like its real

I know this dude that respects me because he thinks im cool and tall and goodlooking he says he looks up to me
I feel like thats real respect but igs he could be faking it? idk i feel like its real
Well the thing is you gain nothing but a ego boost in what other males think of you which could quickly end if a stacy gave him the chance to fuck her if she just told that guy to hurt/harm you so idk.

Well the thing is you gain nothing but a ego boost in what other males think of you which could quickly end if a stacy gave him the chance to fuck her if she just told that guy to hurt/harm you so idk.
Well he's goodlooking himself and gets "stacys" all the time
but igs thats a good way to see if someone respects you, to test this get a girl and tell her go up to one of ur friends and try to convince u to hurt u and if they do thy get to fuck u(must be a bad bitch )or get a nigga to offer him a shit ton of money to hurt u (more accurate results), he says no, there u go a homie for life who actually respects u

Well he's goodlooking himself and gets "stacys" all the time
but igs thats a good way to see if someone respects you, to test this get a girl and tell her go up to one of ur friends and try to convince u to hurt u and if they do thy get to fuck u(must be a bad bitch )or get a nigga to offer him a shit ton of money to hurt u (more accurate results), he says no, there u go a homie for life who actually respects u
That is a good method but unfortuately that is rare because any negative thing which youve done to them in your life they will reflect that as your character and be hatred towards you just like that. Anyone will find a excuse to back up their morals and think they are doing a good thing by taking out the "bad" guy for some used stacy pussy.

Height is hightly correlated with fighting success.

Almost every animals fear the ones that are bigger than them, even if they are herbivore and the smaller one is carnivore, he will need other to take down the big one herbivore.

You can add to that the human cultures : great knights in the past, bosses today, Netflix dramas, scientifics studies (for the nerd/scientist women) etc all show to women that taller men are "better", either inherently or view by society (which will lead to the same => an easier life) as if they instinctively didn't knew that.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Height is hightly correlated with fighting success.

Almost every animals fear the ones that are bigger than them, even if they are herbivore and the smaller one is carnivore, he will need other to take down the big one herbivore.

You can add to that the human cultures : great knights in the past, bosses today, Netflix dramas, scientifics studies (for the nerd/scientist women) etc all show to women that taller men are "better", either inherently or view by society (which will lead to the same => an easier life) as if they instinctively didn't knew that.
ehhh yes but there are other factors which greatly impact who has better fighting sucess but you arent wrong that height is correlated with fighting sucess it's just i dont think its no.1. I would argure its your intelligence as you can use your knife or weapon to bash or slash their throat.

ehhh yes but there are other factors which greatly impact who has better fighting sucess but you arent wrong that height is correlated with fighting sucess it's just i dont think its no.1. I would argure its your intelligence as you can use your knife or weapon to bash or slash their throat.
It's a starting point that is very very important sadly, if two man start life at 5"9 and another at 6"0, 6"0 has just more potential, and being good with weapons can not be physically displayed as height, unless you fight and win, then foids would be aroused by that, but even so, the 6"0 can also learn it, nothing prevent him.

It's like saying "okay he got more IQ but he doesn't know how to code", well he still have more potential, so for long life choice, foid's instinct chose the best potential for breeding, as genetic is more valued than knowledge in the nature (and the more the environnement is dumber, the more it is, which is what is happening right now)

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
It's a starting point that is very very important sadly, if two man start life at 5"9 and another at 6"0, 6"0 has just more potential, and being good with weapons can not be physically displayed as height, unless you fight and win, then foids would be aroused by that, but even so, the 6"0 can also learn it, nothing prevent him.

It's like saying "okay he got more IQ but he doesn't know how to code", well he still have more potential, so for long life choice, foid's instinct chose the best potential for breeding, as genetic is more valued than knowledge in the nature (and the more the environnement is dumber, the more it is, which is what is happening right now)
Damn that is good explaination you are right taller you are the more potential you poesess... if its a two inch height difference in fighting sucess i dont think it makes that big of a difference ? What do you think i think a 3 inch height difference and more is when size starts to become noticeable.

cause it never began for sub5'11cels

All I know is I've worked in three different companies and the employers were all 6'5 ogres in all three of them

All I know is I've worked in three different companies and the employers were all 6'5 ogres in all three of them
would you feel satisfied enough to be 6"0 and 200lbs ? that's like being bigger then 80% of the male population ?

Because Men are also hiveminds and NPCs like females

Because superior genetics is universally respected.

• +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000
Because it's alpha

men and women will respect you for it
however this doesn’t have anything to do with attraction
still you shouldn’t be a twink, it’s about insertions and aesthetic

Because of physics. Larger bone structure usually means to a point that you have more muscle cells, AKA more force production + higher weight AKA higher kinetic energy + lateral punching power which are all advantages in intrasexual competition

Learnings cant be passed but genetic potential can be.

because it looks intimidating and people assume your better at fighting

Frame/appearance is more important for intimidation than height. I saw several tallfags (6ft+) who didnt look intimidating at all because they had small frame and high trust faces while i saw average or slightly below average looking guys looking intimidating because of big frame and/or low trust face

Because of the implication that they can beat you up

because you're bigger and taller and if you're jacked probably have more testosterone which usually equals more confidence and fiercer look and people are afraid of that because they have small dicks