Why do these skin care channels don't use retin A?

Why?

• They're secretly using it

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • It's an overrated product

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • It's agressive to your skin

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • They're are retarded

Votes: 23 48.9%

• Total voters
improover

improover

#JamesGang
I swear over 90% of the skin care channels I've seen don't use retin A or even talk about this product despite using over 10 skin care products.
It's such a magical product yet people mostly only talk about it when it has something to do with acne. Meanwhile they use a bunch of coping expensive products that haven't been proved to do shit

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, DrunkenSailor and Good_Little_Goy
They are there to sell you the biggest and most expensive bullshit, not something useful.

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Schönling, Chadelite and 10 others
Skin care channels are retarded. All you need for a decent skin care routine is a cleanser, retin-a, spf and an exfoliater. Obviously they cant say that as they need content and sponsors.

• +1
Reactions: ChadsAreCool, Schönling, wateriswet and 10 others
Can't make affiliate cash off tretinoin

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad, noorwoodinfinite, Cares and 1 other person
They are there to sell you the biggest and most expensive bullshit, not something useful.
Skin care channels are retarded. All you need for a decent skin care routine is a cleanser, retin-a, spf and an exfoliater. Obviously they cant say that as they need content and sponsors.
makes sense but their skin looks so good even with hd cameras

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and needsolution
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
makes sense but their skin looks so good even with hd cameras
Genetics/makeup and good lighting tricks are their biggest secrets and then Retin a

• +1
that’s good

Let them keep retin A secret no one should know about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and GigaMogger
This is my favourite skincare foid:

Over if she isn't your skincare oneitis tbh

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 1862, improover and 1 other person
can you link me some of these channels?

I don't remember the channels from the top of my head I don't really follow anyone but I've seen a lot of skin care routine videos and just by searching the most viewed videos and celebs you can see that they don't use retin A:

Even channels specialized in skin care don't use Retin A in their routine, they use some serums that contain retinol and barely mention it's effects, sometimes they make a few videos here and there about retin A but nothing compared to one billion of their shitty products

Last edited:
This is my favourite skincare foid:

Over if she isn't your skincare oneitis tbh

yeah I like her as well, she's the only one openly speaks about the greatness of retin a and she doesn't use A HUNDRED FUCKING STUPID PRODUCTS like 10 different toners and moisturizes and magic oils

Last edited:
  • +1
If they say Just wear retin a they stop using their sponsered cancer

• +1
Reactions: improover
I don't remember the channels from the top of my head I don't really follow anyone but I've seen a lot of skin care routine videos and just by searching the most viewed videos and celebs you can see that they don't use retin A:

Even channels specialized in skin care don't use Retin A in their routine, they use some serums that contain retinol and barely mention it's effects, sometimes they make a few videos here and there about retin A but nothing compared to one billion of their shitty products

These are all trash channels, your media consumption should be as simple as your skincare routine - tune this shit out

The channel I linked above plus dermatologists like Dr Dray are pretty much the best you can watch

Once you know what works all that's left is to implement it into your routine

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad
Yeh for real. Fuck this bitch and her rose water essence. Pointless bullshit.

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74 and GigaMogger
Hyram does.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
Also they are not allowed to suggest prescription meds

And want more people to know about it??

so more chads and normies use it and you come here cry about how everyone has perfect skin?

no one should know about an we discussed here otherwise we will be cucked and women will even raise their standards even higher

And want more people to know about it??

so more chads and normies use it and you come here cry about how everyone has perfect skin?

no one should know about an we discussed here otherwise we will be cucked and women will even raise their standards even higher
I agree but the whole purpose of these channels is to looksmax so it seems weird that they wouldn't mention such a great product

I agree but the whole purpose of these channels is to looksmax so it seems weird that they wouldn't mention such a great product
Whatever the reason they shouldn’t mention it anyway

As well as Vit C and beta carotene and stuff

this should be saved to blackpillers

those cucks don’t deserve to know all this valuable information

The main purpose of the channels is to make money for the vast majority of them.