Why do white people always have autism/aspergers/other mental illnesses?

Hellboy

Hellboy

Banned
Lower ASD prevalence in Hispanic and African American/black children (henceforth “black”) than in non-Hispanic white children (henceforth “white”) and variations in prevalence from 30 to 210 per 10 000 among Asians/Pacific Islanders (Asians/PIs) have been reported.2,4,5

ADDM reports have consistently noted that more white children are identified with ASD than black or Hispanic children.

I have never met another Asian or Curry who was autistic besides @Mirin2234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 9344, goat2x and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston, Bustdown, Pillarman and 1 other person
Because their parents don’t tell them to stop acting like a fucking moron.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 9852 and 3 others
A few blacks with autism I’ve seen

it’s not that uncommon

No wonder Mirin's father hates @Mirin2234 , his white genes made him autistic

No wonder Mirin's father hates @Mirin2234 , his white genes made him autistic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 9852 and 2 others
God cursed them

Idk white people are just fucking crazy, I'm hispanic and idk a single person in my entire blood line with a mental issue lol

• +1
Reactions: PYT and johncruz12345
because ethnics don't report it. They just get told to shut up and stop being retarded and don't ask for pity, and then they adapt. Instead, white boys have their moms drag them to a therapist at 5 yo if they have slightly abnormal behaviour.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 5912, Golang and 7 others

• Ugh..
Reactions: Swagwaffle

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
because ethnics don't report it. They just get told to shut up and stop being retarded and don't ask for pity, and then they adapt. Instead, white boys have their moms drag them to a therapist at 5 yo if they have slightly abnormal behaviour.
Based

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
high prenatal testosterone is correlated with autism

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4019
Ethnics are the true retards then 🧐

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Golang and Danish_Retard
Ethnics are the true retards then 🧐
I don't think so, there's obviously some genetic mental illness' such as autism that probably are fairly consistent across all races but I think the way white kids are raised also cause a lot of mental illness'.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4019
Bruh whole curry culture is autistic, what are you talking about? They just lack self awareness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Golang, Deleted member 4019 and 1 other person
Cumskin inbreeding.
Lower ASD prevalence in Hispanic and African American/black children (henceforth “black”) than in non-Hispanic white children (henceforth “white”) and variations in prevalence from 30 to 210 per 10 000 among Asians/Pacific Islanders (Asians/PIs) have been reported.2,4,5

ADDM reports have consistently noted that more white children are identified with ASD than black or Hispanic children.

I have never met another Asian or Curry who was autistic besides @Mirin2234

high IQ is correlated with mental diseases. You will also see more asians with mental diseases.

Blacks/Hispanics have low average IQ and therefore little to no mental issues.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Low IQ basically prevents you from ever getting serious mental illness tbh. You lack basic self awareness to develop it.

Arabs the most retarded and autistic of them all due to inbreeding

• +1
Reactions: sytyl