DHT MAXING - ULTIMATE GUIDE

Why not use aromasin instead of dht and risking recession?
I told previously to some user that he should do the bloodwork checked if he plans on hoping on some AI. Mild AI such as arimidex can be taken

The only problem is that some users with normal estrogen levels probably don't even need it, and they wouldn't get benefits at all, but they'll rather crash their E.

With DHTmaxing alone,only problem that may occur is hairloss, so that's why i mentioned IGF-1 it can reverse your hairloss, it's expensive but a must if you're going through heightmaxing (which i'll do later). You don't even know how beneficial the IGF-1 is

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
is this all worth it at 18?

is this all worth it at 18?
Bro it's only worth DHT maxing to extend the age of your growth plates. That's why i'm DHT maxing for, i've got marginal results for everything else at age 17

Bro it's only worth DHT maxing to extend the age of your growth plates. That's why i'm DHT maxing for, i've got marginal results for everything else at age 17

Ok but does DHTmaxxing thicken your bones? Make it bigger?

Aromasin can cause hair loss too jfl
Does it directly increase DHT? And I'm pretty sure you're only talking about cases where you're overdramatically lowering estrogen

Does it directly increase DHT? And I'm pretty sure you're only talking about cases where you're overdramatically lowering estrogen
👃

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst and Chintuck22
I always conjectured that bald men play a lot with their spaghetti.
Don't take shitty supplements young men.
The natural way is the best.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
I noticed that with my fixed health my dht levels are now quite good as I'm getting a lot of hair everywhere now and overall more masculinization
But that's now at 19 years old, because of nonexistent dht in my teenage years due to malnourishment and bad health my wrists are 6.5 inches and the overall frame quite thin
So my trained and hairy underarms basicallly look like miniature versions of a construction worker's underarms
Now my question, is it still possible for my bones, especially the wrists, to become larger now at 19 with optimal dht levels and training?
HGH, maybe try Mk-677, cheap, no risk

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
HGH, maybe try Mk-677, cheap, no risk
tenor.gif

Inject IGF 1 to prevent balding

IGF-1 LR3, (Injections) - Combine it with heightmaxing stack, 100mcg daily would last you 100days, it would cost $1400 yearly maybe with all the shipping.
1mcg a day? are you mad? the dosage for peptides and to that extent igf-1 ranges usually from 50mcg-200mcg per injection.

also does dht gel on the dick increase dht levels around the whole body or just the penis

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo and Chintuck22
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
What would you recommand to someone that wants to DHT max, but is balding ?

If i do all the natural stack, but take fina 0.25mg everyday at the sime time i guess it's like useless as fuck ?

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
also does dht gel on the dick increase dht levels around the whole body or just the penis
DHT gel will increase DHT everywhere, just like Testosterone gel. That is assuming you got real DHT gel.

• +1
Reactions: bossman
DHT gel will increase DHT everywhere, just like Testosterone gel. That is assuming you got real DHT gel.
idk if russianstar is legit but i'm sure andractim is cos its pharma grade shit

• +1
Reactions: TeenagePharmacy
No risks except nose and ear growth

@Gudru
thats fucking placebo no proof of this at all
why would your cartilige in ur nose grow from +40igf 1 increase
non sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
No risks except nose and ear growth

@Gudru
You should just act like your age (borderline 30yo) and accept you most likely already had a big nose and were genetically predisposed to it due to your big nose genetics. Stop projecting.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 2756 and goat2x
You should just act like your age (borderline 30yo) and accept you most likely already had a big nose and were genetically predisposed to it due to your big nose genetics. Stop projecting.

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, Inscol and Chintuck22

Adam (PsychedSubstance) – Jung Love

You look like PsychedSubstance ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
What would you recommand to someone that wants to DHT max, but is balding ?

If i do all the natural stack, but take fina 0.25mg everyday at the sime time i guess it's like useless as fuck ?
Someone answer this tbh

Nice thread, but exemestane should of been the first thing on the list.
asin =/= dht bro,
asin -> 17 hydroxyexemestane which is androgenic but not dht

@Chintuck22
DHEA converts to both test and estro
Thoughts on 5alpha DHEA?
Also what are your thoughts on 11keto dht

asin =/= dht bro,
asin -> 17 hydroxyexemestane which is androgenic but not dht
yes, exemestane does = dht because through upregulating LH it also upregulates steroidogenic enzymes, that in conjunction with the fact there is more circulating free testosterone to be converted.

also the 17-hydroxyexemestane metabolite is barely androgenic, more so anabolic, but even then we don't know the affinity.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and bruh3610
yes, exemestane does = dht because through upregulating LH it also upregulates steroidogenic enzymes, that in conjunction with the fact there is more circulating free testosterone to be converted.

also the 17-hydroxyexemestane metabolite is barely androgenic, more so anabolic, but even then we don't know the affinity.
Thanks for the lifefuel brother

Bro nice thread, you should make a thread about what antiandrogens to avoid. Basically every deodorant, cologne, shampoo, and some food products like soy are anti androgens that will cuck androgen receptors and 5-AR.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad, Schönling, karbo and 2 others

Out of interest is this all from the top of your head or do you check studies etc when writing these replies?

Mirin hard your knowledge if the first

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Bro nice thread, you should make a thread about what antiandrogens to avoid. Basically every deodorant, cologne, shampoo, and some food products like soy are anti androgens that will cuck androgen receptors and 5-AR.
My next threads are gonna be: Heightmaxing, parentmaxing, youthmaxing, and one about dangerous chemicals, aka how you can detoxify yourself from heavy metal poisoning. I cold upload heightmaxing one right now but i need strike permission, you know.

Also, for deodorants, colognes, even hair shampoos... they all contain chemicals that promotes cell divison dysfunction, i believe it's dioxide in them that cause this shit, but there's more than just one chemical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
I cold upload heightmaxing one right now but i need strike permission, you know.
He is 15 who listens to anything said by people on heightmaxxing forums. I don't think you need his permission.

• Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22
Out of interest is this all from the top of your head or do you check studies etc when writing these replies?
This is all off the top of my head. I haven't fully read a study in months, I might skim over a couple from time to time.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, xefo and TeenagePharmacy
He is 15 who listens to anything said by people on heightmaxxing forums. I don't think you need his permission.
Idk... I just don't want him to feel bad or something, it's still his work, you know.

• +1
Reactions: TeenagePharmacy
Idk... I just don't want him to feel bad or something, it's still his work, you know.
I've exposed that faggot multiple times. Why do people continue to follow his work?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
DHT is the super hormone for all males IMO. I checked in pubmed today and gays have 5-20% higher DHT level than we have thus they look more manly and have bigger penises(bigger about 1cm)

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and Chintuck22
I'm currently taking the whole stack right now, i feel stronger, more confident and have higher libido, it's real.
Nothing changes physicaly tho, maybe quicker beard growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Chintuck22
My next threads are gonna be: Heightmaxing, parentmaxing, youthmaxing, and one about dangerous chemicals, aka how you can detoxify yourself from heavy metal poisoning. I cold upload heightmaxing one right now but i need strike permission, you know.

Also, for deodorants, colognes, even hair shampoos... they all contain chemicals that promotes cell divison dysfunction, i believe it's dioxide in them that cause this shit, but there's more than just one chemical
If you can make the heavy metal detox first, I believe this is a big issue with all the chem trails

• +1

High IQ post but I'm about to hop on fin so I can rodeblurmaxx my hair

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and Chintuck22
@Chintuck22, Do you chinktuck?

@Chintuck22 I ate too much tuna. What do i do

• Woah