DHT MAXING - ULTIMATE GUIDE

Average testosterone and DHT levels during puberty is what ruined my life forever. If I had unnaturally high testosterone and DHT levels during my rapid growth phase, I would have been a gigachad by now.

I had to start using steroids when I was still in puberty, not at age of 23...

Not using steroids during puberty is something I will never forgive myself.
Which supps do you recommend other than those if im in puberty, for everything

Which supps do you recommend other than those if im in puberty, for everything
Supplements won't work in this case.

If you are in puberty, you may have to use exogenous androgens (anabolic steroids). Don't use anything except synthetic testosterone.

If you don't want to close your growth plates, then don't use testosterone or any steroid that causes aromatization and testosterone suppression (basically, don't use steroids at all). If, however, you want to have a big dick and masculinization, then you need to use testosterone, but keep estradiol from aromatization below a certain value, because estradiol (e2) actually closes the growth plates after it reaches a certain level.

Anyway, the dickpill is real, so being short but with huge penis is better than being tall with an average or small penis.

Keep in mind there is a risk you will have to use a TRT forever if restoring natural testosterone production is impossible. In some people, it's possible, but in some people, it isn't.

I started AAS at 24, but if I could run time backwards, I would have started using exogenous testosterone and HGH right after the start of puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Matzz
Supplements won't work in this case.

If you are in puberty, you may have to use exogenous androgens (anabolic steroids). Don't use anything except synthetic testosterone.

If you don't want to close your growth plates, then don't use testosterone or any steroid that causes aromatization and testosterone suppression (basically, don't use steroids at all). If, however, you want to have a big dick and masculinization, then you need to use testosterone, but keep estradiol from aromatization below a certain value, because estradiol (e2) actually closes the growth plates after it reaches a certain level.

Anyway, the dickpill is real, so being short but with huge penis is better than being tall with an average or small penis.

Keep in mind there is a risk you will have to use a TRT forever if restoring natural testosterone production is impossible. In some people, it's possible, but in some people, it isn't.

I started AAS at 24, but if I could run time backwards, I would have started using exogenous testosterone and HGH right after the start of puberty.
Is it good if I run mk 677 and aromastatin, and halotestin for dht