Why do whites listen to hiphop then avoid ethnics?

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
Theres so many teens these days listening to rap/hiphop daily, but they have 0 ethnic/black friends and avoid ethnics like the plague

With some girls they listen to ghetto rappers then they go home and fuck their white bf

its just comical. I dont understand how u can blast ethnic music then avoid ethnics altogether

@Truthmirrorcoper you know what im talking about right? Can u explain this phenomenon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, sytyl, SkinjobCatastrophe and 3 others
Theres so many teens these days listening to rap/hiphop daily, but they have 0 ethnic/black friends and avoid ethnics like the plague

With some girls they listen to ghetto rappers then they go home and fuck their white bf

its just comical. I dont understand how u can blast ethnic music then avoid ethnics altogether

@Truthmirrorcoper you know what im talking about right? Can u explain this phenomenon
Rap is NT that's why. People just follow what others like.

• +1
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 245, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
Cus they enjoy the larping but not the reality of it
They have no balls

like fat sub humans that watch DBZ and naruto but never workout or fight a day in their life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 2968 and 12 others

Same reason white girls do yoga , but piss on indians or eat chinese food in a group with chopsticks and exclude the rice cell from coming out with them whos rotting at home.

People just want to see the best part of any culture and ignore the rest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Baldingman1998
Yes but u would think it would change their perception of ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
Country, Jazz, Orchestral and Rock'n Roll is all one needs

Bro most people have non White friends and associates. Especially in diverse areas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and johncruz12345

Hey hey 👋

OP

You are fucking retarded

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 5393
Thats very rude
You claim ethnics are all virgins whilst in Sweden they slay all the time. Black men are seen as gods by Swedish women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 8365 and 3 others
Black people's music is bad in general
But blues is good
Generally low iq

• +1
Reactions: PYT
You claim ethnics are all virgins whilst in Sweden they slay all the time. Black men are seen as gods by Swedish women
yet i almost only see white girls with white guys whereas most ethnics are incels with no girls around

yet i almost only see white girls with white guys whereas most ethnics are incels with no girls around

Yet this guy has had sex with 3000 Swedish women

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4671, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
I’m almost sure @Moggy has ran an ethnic experiment in Sweden, only to slay hard

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
sure... stop trolling

Black men are treated like gods in Sweden
Even the vikings are being portrayed as black
4E9B195E D09A 4C71 A817 BE65EEB85368

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, maxxedfalloutdweller, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person

Black men are treated like gods in Sweden
Even the vikings are being portrayed as black
View attachment 675675

lol stop reading 4chan. i never see white girls with ethnics, i was looking at couples this summer and almost every girl was with a white guy.

ur trolling is just boring

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Moggy and Good_Little_Goy
lol stop reading 4chan. i never see white girls with ethnics, i was looking at couples this summer and almost every girl was with a white guy.

ur trolling is just boring
Yeah they date white men and fuck BBC on the side

So black culture NT?
Being a soulless hivedminded NT?
FUCK THIS CLOW WORLD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kekee and doll
Then post it. He is a subhuman, I doubt any girl would pick him.
Why do you want to see black cock? You gay?
He’s tall, muscular and NT

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, LooksmaxDon1 and Stare
Every interracial couple has a fat and old female yet ethnics claim to be slayers
:feelshaha:
Keep crying for Indian chads

• JFL
Reactions: Stare
Fits in perfectly with the normie lifestyle. They do whatever is popular and say whatever is popular without any internal consistency. Listen to rap, which even though its a black persons’s music, is sold, marketed, and distributed by white people, and then claim you are not racist and support BLM as you avoid the black neighborhood on your drive home. Classic normie dumbassery.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 6873, maxxedfalloutdweller and 1 other person
they wann be gangsta

Yes but u would think it would change their perception of ethnics
And it does. Do you live under a rock? Tons of black men have gotten laid solely because of rap. The halo effect is real.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
And it does. Do you live under a rock? Tons of black men have gotten laid solely because of rap. The halo effect is real.
Legit it is a good niche game, but its funny how most girls who listen to it still dislike ethnics IRL and are dating white guys.

same with white middle class guys who listen to ghetto rap but they have 0 ethnic friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Legit it is a good niche game, but its funny how most girls who listen to it still dislike ethnics IRL and are dating white guys.

same with white middle class guys who listen to ghetto rap but they have 0 ethnic friends
I disagree that most girls dislike non white guys. I have seen enough evidence that things are changing for all of them. However, most girls still have bad stereotypes of them. But if you know someone in real life, those stereotypes dissipate.

Idk
I get along with many ethnics but I still like US or UK rap, grime or whatever more than Scandinavian

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Because they are brain dead faggotrons

I disagree that most girls dislike non white guys. I have seen enough evidence that things are changing for all of them. However, most girls still have bad stereotypes of them. But if you know someone in real life, those stereotypes dissipate.
Most do tbh you just have a burning hatred for whites.

every time i was walking with my ethnic classmates i got dirty looks from normies, especially girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 6873
Because it's popular maybe? idk

But i do hate the fucking white kids who blast rap thinking they're some thug, it's fucking funny.

however

this mogs: