Why does @judgeandjury have a fetish of everyone being an old 30 yo larping as a teen in here?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Like he reascently said that about me as well and I don’t get what this weird fetish he has is I notice he says that about literally everyone

He thinks this website is full of 40 yo men larping as 18/19 year olds 😂

The more I spend time here the more I realise how weird these ppl are

He’s actually an actual oldcel here that’s probably why he thinks everyone else has to be

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, horizontallytall, BloodClot and 2 others
these mfs weird due to a lack of bitches

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, autistic_tendencies, horizontallytall and 6 others
@JudgeandJury

Nigga trying to make you send him your ID to prove your age, so he can dox/blackmail you.

Think About It GIF by Identity

I really find a lot of people here very weird . They actually believe their larps its insane. A few people here just know how roast others and write larps due to spending their whole life in basement browsing 4chan ,reddit and discord and they think they have any value to add in other people threads which actually provide helpful advice . They roast people's advice for no apparent reason and bring their post / rep as a way to show superiority. I have seen so many low iq fags dissing other people's advice on even looksmaxxing section when they have no about even the basics. They are so shameful they legit have superiority complex even if they have to gobble on their mental illness meds to be able go on their days as normal person.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and autistic_tendencies
There are not many oldies on this forum.

Hes 67 on friday

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall