Copium

Cancelled.
It's hilarious

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 5189 and 12 others
Meme gender, they won’t admit they’re attracted to abuse

Edit: take that back: they’re not attracted to abuse per say. They’d just rather get best and be with a sexy powerful man than be with a boring aspie loser. Being beat is better than boredom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9090 and 12 others
Meme gender, they won’t admit they’re attracted to abuse

Edit: take that back: they’re not attracted to abuse per say. They’d just rather get best and be with a sexy powerful man than be with a boring aspie loser. Being beat is better than boredom
Your avi :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Copium and whiteissuperior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4612 and Copium
they don't.

they claim to have an abusive ex so they can get sympathy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 5048 and 11 others
cause abusive guys get many girlfriends, with multiple possible explanations of why that I don't really know which one is true but probably a combination.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 6723, SkinjobCatastrophe and 3 others
Probably left them on read or didn't allow them to go to a gangbang.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 4562 and 6 others
Every women is dramatic about shit and loves being a victim. Muh abusive ex muh anxiety muh depression...recently they even made up this bullshit called “seasonal affective disorder” so they have an excuse to get sympathy and pity every winter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Patient A, Deleted member 5189 and 8 others
they don't.

they claim to have an abusive ex so they can get sympathy
This basically.
Women are the ones that break-up a relationship like 80% of the time and they always tend to be very negative about their exes.

Just a female thing. Just like how women will cry about nothing and always pretend to be victims. You shouldn't take women and their emotions seriously.

A man would have an ex-girlfriend stabbing him with scissors and scratching his car and he would be like: 'mmh yeah she wasn't a good influence in my life'

A girl will have her ex ignore her texts and she will be like: 'he was an emotionally abusive manipulator that cheated on me and treated me like utter shit. Ugh my ex was a total jerk.'

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent, Deleted member 5048, Patient A and 5 others
This basically.
Women are the ones that break-up a relationship like 80% of the time and they always tend to be very negative about their exes.

Just a female thing. Just like how women will cry about nothing and always pretend to be victims. You shouldn't take women and their emotions seriously.

A man would have an ex-girlfriend stabbing him with scissors and scratching his car and he would be like: 'mmh yeah she wasn't a good influence in my life'

A girl will have her ex ignore her texts and she will be like: 'he was an emotionally abusive manipulator that cheated on me and treated me like utter shit. Ugh my ex was a total jerk.'
basically.

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent, JL~ and Copium
Hoes

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
theyre attracted to men higher smv than them

higher smv men treat lower smv women poorly

women are attracted to being treated poorly

women have no self awareness

when they break up the woman will recontextualize all the behaviour she was attracted to as "abusive" and herself as the gaslit victim in order not to develop self awareness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048