Why does my frame look so bad in group photos?

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
I swear I'm not a framecel in the mirror. I think I'm average but I don't think I have particularly noticeable narrow shoulders. In group photos I look like a framecel. I've noticed that other guys have narrow shoulders in photos as well. These photos are taken with barely any lense distortion. Whats going on here?

Last edited:
head size, the wider and taller your skull is the more shoulder width you need to seem proportional.

ironically skull height is a bigger factor in this than skull width, even though you'd figure the opposite, most models look like framelets as a result.
tyler-maher-photos-11092022-6.jpg

even maher looks like a turbo framelet.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 29078, twilight and 2 others
head size, the wider and taller your skull is the more shoulder width you need to seem proportional.

ironically skull height is a bigger factor in this than skull width, even though you'd figure the opposite, most models look like framelets as a result.
tyler-maher-photos-11092022-6.jpg

even maher looks like a turbo framelet.
At 6'4 that is a very very very very very very good physique
There would literally be so few guys on this planet who would be 6'4 and not look dyel .

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 24789
At 6'4 that is a very very very very very very good physique
There would literally be so few guys on this planet who would be 6'4 and not look dyel .
looks like a gymcel physique with no frame i wonder how many inches of frame he has

I swear I'm not a framecel in the mirror. I think I'm average but I don't think I have particularly noticeable narrow shoulders. In group photos I look like a framecel. I've noticed that other guys have narrow shoulders in photos as well. These photos are taken with barely any lense distortion. Whats going on here?
how many inches of frame do yuo have