Why does my hair suck? Is it like a genetic BP thing?

Mandiubular

Mandiubular

Bronze
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
382
Reputation
88
I’ve tried sea salt spray, texture powder, and like combing/ blow drying. Is my hair just like black pilled and genetically flat? Help!
IMG 7662
IMG 7638
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: antrax, idklxm and sørenyuko
How do I have type 1 hair? I thought I had wavy hair bro
actually more like 2b i lied mb but should be ez to maintain tbh if u follow a tut. also u wont know true hair type unless u grow it more out i see sum curls but like also the crown of ur head is only a lil wavy idk js figure it out on tt or sumn
 
It seems that your hair is just short rn maybe try growing it out for a little time and getting some sort of layers for volume and texture.

Mark me as a solution with the checkmark below this comment please and thank you.
 
It seems that your hair is just short rn maybe try growing it out for a little time and getting some sort of layers for volume and texture.

Mark me as a solution with the checkmark below this comment please and thank you.
Nah idk if it’s the solution cuz I’ve had longer hair and it just looks basically the same but a little worse.
 
  • +1
Reactions: antrax
Yeah, but it’s just flat. And whenever I grow it out it kinda sucks
davines volumizing shampoo + styling will fix it. you can add davines sea salt if you have enough money (not needed though)

also try to not use shampoo everyday and fully/deeply rinse the hair of oil
 
Last edited:
I’ve tried sea salt spray, texture powder, and like combing/ blow drying. Is my hair just like black pilled and genetically flat? Help!
View attachment 5708091View attachment 5708092
oral minoxidil for more that shit is thinner than ever and also drop the texture powder and let that shit dry naturally or scrub with a towel, dont comb it, by the way theres a thing called hair types
 

Similar threads

Mandiubular
Replies
46
Views
91
Mandiubular
Mandiubular
anemoe
Replies
6
Views
93
anemoe
anemoe
G
Replies
3
Views
27
GingerT
G
McPro94
Replies
13
Views
53
McPro94
McPro94
philtrumcell123
Replies
5
Views
39
philtrumcell123
philtrumcell123

Users who are viewing this thread

  • dark_lm
Back
Top