McPro94
Iron
- Joined
- Mar 5, 2026
- Posts
- 52
- Reputation
- 12
It looks like my jawline stops maybe a half in short and goes up along my face rather than connecting all the way back to my ear, how can I fix this
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Ight thanks, I’m definitely gonna cut down firstcould be gonion/mandible issue, get a scan of your skull. or just drop body fat %
BIt looks like my jawline stops maybe a half in short and goes up along my face rather than connecting all the way back to my ear, how can I fix this
View attachment 5707471
View attachment 5707474
side profile already looks decent. just cut down and you gon be aightIght thanks, I’m definitely gonna cut down first
Any other tips
BIt looks like my jawline stops maybe a half in short and goes up along my face rather than connecting all the way back to my ear, how can I fix this
View attachment 5707471
View attachment 5707474
He have class 3side profile already looks decent. just cut down and you gon be aight
What does this meanHe have class 3
Lower jaw more projected than upper maxilaWhat does this mean
How big of an issue is this and what can I do to mask itLower jaw more projected than upper maxila
It is an occlusion problem; check if your lower lip protrudes more than your upper lip. It is quite common and can be treated dentallyHow big of an issue is this and what can I do to mask it
It does slightly. My teeth are okay but I’m planning on getting braces/invisalign regardless, will the ortho be able to solve this issue as well at 18 years old?It is an occlusion problem; check if your lower lip protrudes more than your upper lip. It is quite common and can be treated dentally