Why does my side profile look kinda... off?

S

seeker

Platinum
All praise be to Allah. PLEASE IGNORE THE MOLE.

Attachments

• 20240315_132125.jpg
    20240315_132125.jpg
    750.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Nigger, rteme, caiolindo and 11 others
been 5 minutes wow, where u guys at, I miss u D:

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith and whiteislandpill
recessed

• +1
Reactions: seeker
Get haircut

• +1
Get rid of hair on side get rhino Lower lip protrudes too much in comprison to upper lip /upper lip doesnt protrude enough in comparison to lower lip tbh

• +1
Get rid of hair on side get rhino Lower lip protrudes too much in comprison to upper lip /upper lip doesnt protrude enough in comparison to lower lip tbh
Ramus looks too short but difficult to fix that

• +1
IMG 3212

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, rteme, Jhon Smith and 10 others
yeah I honestly look like I have an underbite when I don't. thank you very much. I wanna keep a stubble, since keeping a beard is obligatory upon me

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
yeah I honestly look like I have an underbite when I don't. thank you very much. I wanna keep a stubble, since keeping a beard is obligatory upon me
Also pls do not try to insult yourself/ your religion just to appeal to the losers on here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, sportsmogger, onlyhereforheight and 3 others
Shave off your sideburns and clean your ears bro.

• +1
Reactions: agent0514 and seeker
damn bro even ur mole got master's attention

• JFL
Reactions: Nigger, rteme, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
excuse me? I seek refuge in Allah. why would I ever do that
Idk i feel like u are saying it in every message just to play into your stereotype but if you were truly meaning it i do not mean any offense

• +1
Shave off your sideburns and clean your ears bro.
I had a really painful pimple in the ear dawg, I don't wanna touch it. and yeah I'll look into that, I want a goatee first to kinda hide my chin a bit

Idk i feel like u are saying it in every message just to play into your stereotype but if you were truly meaning it i do not mean any offense
nono. I do it because that's what my faith tells me to believe in, and this forum could also benefit from some positivity ;3. no worries though hehe

• Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx
Idk u look kinda dirty maybe take a shower first

• +1
Idk u look kinda dirty maybe take a shower first
matter of fact I'll go shower, just so I can say that I followed all of your tips to the best of my ability 🙏

what? but isn't using shampoo for the hair bad? and dude I had a pimple in there 😭 Ion wanna hurt it
People in here get obo, ll and you are afraid of cleaning ear that had pimple in it u dirty retard

• +1
im sorry but
its over

• +1
Go shave and get rid of the dirty mole

• +1
I feel like I have potential to be a bit more fair skinned since a lot of my body is actually pretty pale, but idk what to use. I saw hydroquinone but apparently doesn't work for ethnics

Stay in India. No WAY for you to slay in EU. Im Italian and when I go to Germany I get seriously mogged. The white Italian. Imagine indians.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and seeker
tbh looks like the average Indian ask ur parents for arrange marriage ig thats the only tip I can give ya

• +1
Reactions: rteme, Deleted member 51465 and seeker
Stay in India. No WAY for you to slay in EU. Im Italian and when I go to Germany I get seriously mogged. The white Italian. Imagine indians.
I'm not in India.................. I'm in pakistan.

tbh looks like the average Indian ask ur parents for arrange marriage ig thats the only tip I can give ya
bro I have a girl I want to marry and she is very beautiful MashAllah and I want to looksmax so her parents let me marry her inshaAllah

bro I have a girl I want to marry and she is very beautiful MashAllah and I want to looksmax so her parents let me marry her inshaAllah
get rid of that mole and get rid of that pedostach

• +1
get rid of that mole and get rid of that pedostach
stache asap, mole uhh... I've had more people tell me to fix it than my chin, and honestly, I can't really do anything for either right now. I'll grow a lil goatee for my chin ig, but for the mole, parents won't let me rn

U look dirty asf, atleast clean up your sideburns and get a respectable haircut, niggas like you make me mad musty ass nigga ik u smell like a singaporean water spider

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, agent0514, IMOGYOU and 1 other person