Why does my side profile look kinda... off?

won't I have to shave my beard after growing it to get a stubble
you do not have enough hair follicles to even get a patchy stubble. So no you won’t get stubble. I’m telling you to shave it off since you dirty beard plus brown skin which is literally the worst combo.

• +1
Reactions: seeker
stache asap, mole uhh... I've had more people tell me to fix it than my chin, and honestly, I can't really do anything for either right now. I'll grow a lil goatee for my chin ig, but for the mole, parents won't let me rn
keep a goatee to hide your chin , mb keep on growing facial hair and hide ur recession

• +1
This forum is full of currys

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
And btw if you think you can’t shave cuz you’re a Muslim. Keeping facial hair is considered good but shaving it isn’t considered bad or good it’s just neutral

• +1
U look dirty asf, atleast clean up your sideburns and get a respectable haircut, niggas like you make me mad musty ass nigga ik u smell like a singaporean water spider
I think it's my skin colour and acne making me look like that. i came back from school so ig that could be all the lil dirt particles makin me look like that, and I apply a lot of perfume too. people here told me to grow out my hair, I'm doing that rn

you do not have enough hair follicles to even get a patchy stubble. So no you won’t get stubble. I’m telling you to shave it off since you dirty beard plus brown skin which is literally the worst combo.
NOWAY,I WONT EVER GET A STUBBLE?

keep a goatee to hide your chin , mb keep on growing facial hair and hide ur recession
do I need to hide any recession aside from chin? and dw <3

• +1
do I need to hide any recession aside from chin? and dw <3
Just mew brah. Recession isn’t your biggest issue right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3 and seeker
And btw if you think you can’t shave cuz you’re a Muslim. Keeping facial hair is considered good but shaving it isn’t considered bad or good it’s just neutral
Shaving the beard is Haram based on obligatory precaution, and this includes the hair that grows on the sides of the face. However, there is no problem in shaving the hair that grows on the cheeks and the necks. The minimum requirement of beard should be as much as the custom norm (Urf) state that "this person has a beard", even if is for example trimmed to a beard size 3.

;-;.I don't wanna disrespect the users' advice here but I really can't do it since it's haram. I'm really sorry :(. I've been shaving until now because my parents force me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and sub5c3l
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3 and seeker
bro I'm so sad, I love stubbles though :(. my friend has such mogger facial hair
DONT COPE WITH FACIAL HAIR I SWEAR CURRIES LOVE TO COPE WITH FACIAL HAIR

• +1
Shaving the beard is Haram based on obligatory precaution, and this includes the hair that grows on the sides of the face. However, there is no problem in shaving the hair that grows on the cheeks and the necks. The minimum requirement of beard should be as much as the custom norm (Urf) state that "this person has a beard", even if is for example trimmed to a beard size 3.

;-;.I don't wanna disrespect the users' advice here but I really can't do it since it's haram. I'm really sorry :(. I've been shaving until now because my parents force me
Being a better person will make up for that and Allah will forgive you

Being a better person will make up for that and Allah will forgive you
like i really really really REALLY appreciate all the advice you guys have given me, and i can say everything ive been recommended off the top of my head but i cant do that, im very sorry.

The first tradition is reported from Imam Ja’far al-Sadiq (‘a): He said,

“There is no man who does not have a white spot in his heart. When he commits a sin a black spot emerges from this spot. If he repents, the blackness goes away but if he sinks in sin and continues to sin the blackness keeps on increasing till it surrounds the whiteness of the heart completely. When the white spot is totally covered by the blackness, the owner of this heart will never revert towards goodness. This tradition is in consonance with the utterance of Allah:

“By no means! But on their hearts is the stain of the (ill) which they do.” (Surah al-Muťaffifin 83:14).

Mf has longer sideburns than me and I’m 17 😭😭😭😭

like i really really really REALLY appreciate all the advice you guys have given me, and i can say everything ive been recommended off the top of my head but i cant do that, im very sorry.

The first tradition is reported from Imam Ja’far al-Sadiq (‘a): He said,

“There is no man who does not have a white spot in his heart. When he commits a sin a black spot emerges from this spot. If he repents, the blackness goes away but if he sinks in sin and continues to sin the blackness keeps on increasing till it surrounds the whiteness of the heart completely. When the white spot is totally covered by the blackness, the owner of this heart will never revert towards goodness. This tradition is in consonance with the utterance of Allah:

“By no means! But on their hearts is the stain of the (ill) which they do.” (Surah al-Muťaffifin 83:14).
Nigga quoted a whole book on me. Even your president shaves,even Salludon shaves sometimes. Growing a beard is sunnah but shaving it is not haram! It’s just extremism scholars who are promoting this idea saying shaving is haram. Shaving exfoliates the skin so it’s good for the skin as well. I had a Pakistani Muslim professor who also shaved his beard and kept his hair very short and he was PROPER Muslim.

• +1
Nigga quoted a whole book on me. Even your president shaves,even Salludon shaves sometimes. Growing a beard is sunnah but shaving it is not haram! It’s just extremism scholars who are promoting this idea saying shaving is haram. Shaving exfoliates the skin so it’s good for the skin as well. I had a Pakistani Muslim professor who also shaved his beard and kept his hair very short and he was PROPER Muslim.
That's alright, there's a difference in opinion between scholars and mine says this and I must follow him. Im sorry ;-;. idk which president, imran Khan kek?

• +1
That's alright, there's a difference in opinion between scholars and mine says this and I must follow him. Im sorry ;-;. idk which president, imran Khan kek?
Yeah,I’m my opinion it’s kinda stupid following every piece of the book. You live in a newer generation,not 1000 years ago,things have changed. But being a good person at heart is the only thing that should not change. I know most of these scholars are political scums who do shady stuff in the background.

• +1
Yeah,I’m my opinion it’s kinda stupid following every piece of the book. You live in a newer generation,not 1000 years ago,things have changed. But being a good person at heart is the only thing that should not change. I know most of these scholars are political scums who do shady stuff in the background.
The Book I try to follow is intended to be for all generations till Allah Wills, so I can't use that as an excuse. Some 'scholars' may be, but we must judge by their content

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and NoseProphecy
The Book I try to follow is intended to be for all generations till Allah Wills, so I can't use that as an excuse. Some 'scholars' may be, but we must judge by their content
Idk Bhai you can do whatever you want,just wanted to let you know that the world isn’t so black and white. Have a great day

• +1
will getting the right haircut make me black
yes.

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

• Love it
Idk Bhai you can do whatever you want,just wanted to let you know that the world isn’t so black and white. Have a great day
yes of course, I really appreciate it, thank you. you too! have a good day

:D seems so passive aggressive, : D on top

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and PseudoMaxxer
ask your girl tbh , you're improving your looks for her right
about that... I don't really want to talk to her till I can look more um... presentable?

• +1
I don't know dude, for some reason I'm just way too insecure when it comes to her. I don't really talk to her, I barely even look in her general direction in class

• So Sad
about that... I don't really want to talk to her till I can look more um... presentable?
nigga you're in a relationship ask her what haircut suits you

BRO THERES A GIRL I LIKE I DIDNT SAY I WAS MARRIED, WAHT

bro I have a girl I want to marry and she is very beautiful MashAllah and I want to looksmax so her parents let me marry her inshaAllah
read it wrong mb

• Love it
All praise be to Allah. PLEASE IGNORE THE MOLE.
shave the ratty facial hair and start saving up for custom jaw impants, dogshit ramus and chin

• +1
I'm not in India.................. I'm in pakistan.
Well whatever. In Pakistan you are normal, that’s your only hope of slaying.
Get rid of glasses, get a haircut. This can ascend you a bit. You will not look like a geek. After you can remove the mole.

Its over for you