Why does my side profile look kinda... off?

Well whatever. In Pakistan you are normal, that’s your only hope of slaying.
Get rid of glasses, get a haircut. This can ascend you a bit. You will not look like a geek. After you can remove the mole.
um but, I thought I was below average in pakistan. I was rated subhuman by users here. okay yes I'll try my best to follow those. I really hope I'm a candidate of LASIK. thank you.

I have an overbite?
I don't have the guts to view ur pic, it feels me with too much pity, so I didn't see, but I remember u mentioning it once

um but, I thought I was below average in pakistan. I was rated subhuman by users here. okay yes I'll try my best to follow those. I really hope I'm a candidate of LASIK. thank you.
Just get contact lenses. They exist and if the degree is big then JUST FIND SOME CONTACT LENSES. CAN YOU TRY. for pakistan you look normal. Just a nerdy kid in the US equivalent

• +1
Reactions: seeker
I don't have the guts to view ur pic, it feels me with too much pity, so I didn't see, but I remember u mentioning it once
Alhamdulillah. I do not have an overbite

Just get contact lenses. They exist and if the degree is big then JUST FIND SOME CONTACT LENSES. CAN YOU TRY. for pakistan you look normal. Just a nerdy kid in the US equivalent
YEYE ILL TRY. OKI. I mean I do wear kinda drippy clothes (i.e black and grey... sometimes green) so I guess that makes up for looking like a nerd. I don't want to gangstermaxx, preserving rep is important. Wat do u recommend I do instead? should I get a ring or something? already wear a bracelet

YEYE ILL TRY. OKI. I mean I do wear kinda drippy clothes (i.e black and grey... sometimes green) so I guess that makes up for looking like a nerd. I don't want to gangstermaxx, preserving rep is important. Wat do u recommend I do instead? should I get a ring or something? already wear a bracelet
Whatever. If you listen you can slay.

• Love it
Its not that you are insanely recessed, you just have a very small ramus

• +1
All praise be to Allah. PLEASE IGNORE THE MOLE.
low nose bridge, terrible skull shape, downgrown, little forward growth, chin recession, bad forehead sloping

• +1
Bro clean your sideburns and shave your moustache off. Maybe also get a haircut? No offense brother but you look like a curryfied edgar. I don't think girls would dig the mole either, you can remove it with laser removal.

• +1
low nose bridge, terrible skull shape, downgrown, little forward growth, chin recession, bad forehead sloping
I'm not sure what low nose bridge is, I googled it but confusing results. SKULL SHAPE? Dawg, that's the first time someone's pointed out that falio. I'll try to fix the chin recession with a goatee. As for downgrown, I'm mewing and chewing, not sure how effective it'll be. Forehead sloping?

Bro clean your sideburns and shave your moustache off. Maybe also get a haircut? No offense brother but you look like a curryfied edgar. I don't think girls would dig the mole either, you can remove it with laser removal.
I gotcha bro. which haircut should I go for?

No like there some kids that rate good looking guys subhuman u jus look like them
oh. I haven't really rated any people here I think, I don't know much about facial aesthetics

IMG 0873

• +1
I'm not sure what low nose bridge is, I googled it but confusing results. SKULL SHAPE? Dawg, that's the first time someone's pointed out that falio. I'll try to fix the chin recession with a goatee. As for downgrown, I'm mewing and chewing, not sure how effective it'll be. Forehead sloping?
best advice i can give is testosteronemax and hope for the best

• +1
thank you
for reference having higher t will probably make your forehead slope better as it will create a more noticeable brow ridge

it’ll also cause your skull to grow more forwardly overall and might assist with lengthening your ramus

• +1
I gotcha bro. which haircut should I go for?
Idk it depends on what kind of aesthetic you want to look like. I'm SEA so I had layered middle part before but now I'm trying to do a wolfcut. Get what suits you best tbh.

• +1
You fucking hindu dindu. Don’t try and claim Muslim Pakistani.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
fuck bro

• +1
for reference having higher t will probably make your forehead slope better as it will create a more noticeable brow ridge

it’ll also cause your skull to grow more forwardly overall and might assist with lengthening your ramus
yeah mm I can't get roids though

Idk it depends on what kind of aesthetic you want to look like. I'm SEA so I had layered middle part before but now I'm trying to do a wolfcut. Get what suits you best tbh.
I gotcha bro thanks

yeah I honestly look like I have an underbite when I don't. thank you very much. I wanna keep a stubble, since keeping a beard is obligatory upon me
pretty sure if the hairs not fully grown you can cut it ngl, id do some looking into that

• +1
Nigga wtf, get rid of the mole

• +1
U look dirty asf, atleast clean up your sideburns and get a respectable haircut, niggas like you make me mad musty ass nigga ik u smell like a singaporean water spider
Singaporean water spider :lul:

I've been shaving until now because my parents force me
Jfl your parents encourage you to shave, it's not like they don't allow you, and yet you don't?

What a retard

Or do you mean now your parents are forcing you to keep facial hair?

Poor guy its over