Why does pussy smell like fish instead of any other animal?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Pussy could’ve smelled like zebra, dog, giraffe, etc but instead it smells like fish. Why?

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Bc a neeguh like me been in it

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Idk I want to smell pussy

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: randomop
I like the scent of disease-free vaginas. The exterior of women's vaginas, like where the clit is and where the smegma accumulates on women's vaginas smells beautiful, slightly musky and slightly indolic like Jasmine (but not floral like Jasmine). Vaginas overall, including the interior parts of the vagina smell delectable and slightly milky because of the lactobacillus.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Ken, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
I like the scent of disease-free vaginas. The exterior of women's vaginas, like where the clit is and where the smegma accumulates on women's vaginas smells beautiful, slightly musky and slightly indolic like Jasmine (but not floral like Jasmine). Vaginas overall, including the interior parts of the vagina smell delectable and slightly milky because of the lactobacillus.
Nah shut yo fragrance review ah up
I want that shit to smell like fish 🐠

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, Freakshow, Manana and 1 other person
Nah shut yo fragrance review ah up
I want that shit to smell like fish 🐠
If a woman doesn't wash her vagina for a week, then her pussy will start to smell real bad and fishy, if that's what you want.

If a woman doesn't wash her vagina for a week, then her pussy will start to smell real bad and fishy, if that's what you want.
yup that’s it, doc! 🥕

Yup

• JFL
My ex gf was a virgin and her pussy smells like death ocean/fishy, licking was hard for me.

• JFL
Had to kick a bitch to the curb because she had that 🐠👃 stinky poopy pussy

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and Vermilioncore
My ex gf was a virgin and her pussy smells like death ocean/fishy, licking was hard for me.
Nah that bitch must’ve been an extra in finding Nemo 💀