Why does the average normie have such an average life and why do they settle for everything?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Has it always been like this? Wtf? They settle for less than ideal life in all aspects, not just marriage. And they are content with it?
How do Normies be content with not being alpha or being beta numales?
How do they be satisfied with being anything less than a leader of others?

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
They are non-thinking beings.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Most people strive to be comfortable. It's not comfortable to work hard for a better life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vitruvian, Aesthetic, Zeta ascended and 11 others
Most people strive to be comfortable. It's not comfortable to work hard for a better life.
The most based and high IQ comment I’ve seen on this forum in at least the last month and a half. Mirin your intellect tbh

That makes complete and utter sense now that I think about it.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Has it always been like this? Wtf? They settle for less than ideal life in all aspects, not just marriage. And they are content with it?
How do Normies be content with not being alpha or being beta numales?
How do they be satisfied with being anything less than a leader of others?
I just remind myself, that one day I'll die, and that nothing is permanent.

There is no point of having a legacy, because even the ones you feel who love (or fear) you, will not give a damn about you after you die. Even the people with the most dramatic acts & deeds in history may have a public funeral and are forgotten after a couple of 100 years.

I would say I'm more of a lazy fuck, because I settle for less and I like it. I have no dreams or complaints against not being a high status, rich alpha. I'm more of a reserved person who likes to have very few friends. Even If I am a chad, I'll be forgotten some day, rather envied.

I prefer to have a comfortable, cozy, satisfactory and minimalistic lifestyle, because that is what keeps me content. As long as you have serotonin and dopamine flowing throughout your body, you have nothing to worry and complain about. You'll be happy.

And this is why happiness is ... subjective.

I don't understand them tbh. Their lifes are so shitty and boring and yet they are as happy as can be.

must of these people cope. even when they claim to be happy with shitty arrangements, they never speak about their lives as if it were less than ideal.

Last edited:
Because they haven’t learned the be chad or die philosophy yet
249624FB 65DC 45D8 A91B FB14992C8659

• So Sad
Reactions: Bechadish
honestly i have such low self esteem and expectations id be fine with just having a job and wife and child ngl.

because one needs to cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
Dude, I feel the same way. I have constantly had big aspirations of conquering capitalism, excelling, being remembered, being rich, i dont even play games or anything, and working is so boring it makes me wanna kms

Just different brain chemistry. They are the mindless consuming followers. Only some are leaders

Dude, I feel the same way. I have constantly had big aspirations of conquering capitalism, excelling, being remembered, being rich, i dont even play games or anything, and working is so boring it makes me wanna kms

Just different brain chemistry. They are the mindless consuming followers. Only some are leaders
Just let me be rich i'll be happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back