Why does Youtube keep promoting this same channel to me?

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
E03hwna.jpg

Is the channel paying Youtube to promote their videos? Or do you think it is something else? The guy in the channel is a mid (115IQ) 28ish year old Black Brit that interviews the same second rate scientists and doctors that are already on a dozen other channels promoting their books/agendas.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, goldpill, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
yt is garbage

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goldpill, Agendum, OldRooster and 1 other person
The Google creeps over there are fucking with you. They track your internet activity (incl visits to Looksmax) as well as your phone or any device attached to the router you use to access YouTube. It's in their TOS. You, like many others, have permitted them to solicit your router for third-party advertising and to better serve you (wink-wink), for technical purposes. Some of those third parties that pay Google aren't advertising but collecting — snooping — being fucking creeps.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goldpill, Deleted member 39140, Agendum and 1 other person
I CAN PREDICT WHEN YOU WILL DIE !!!

YouTube is telling u something

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goldpill and Lookologist003
I see those videos as well

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goldpill, Lookologist003 and OldRooster
I used to listen to his pods all the time

But they're all the same it's just a mentally ill loser celebrity crying or a retarded researcher who is wrong on everything and is disconnected from reality

It's supposed to be a diary because he's learning and progressing but if that were the case he wouldn't stopped ages ago because there's nothing to learn from the cunts he has on I can't believe he's still going on with this

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goldpill, Hirekdr and Deleted member 52625
Only watch your subscriptions. There is nothing on YouTube to watch honestly, hasn't been for years.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goldpill, Deleted member 39140, Hardrada and 1 other person
Only watch your subscriptions. There is nothing on YouTube to watch honestly, hasn't been for years.
I'm subscribed to only 4 ppl, one of which doesn't even upload and the rest do so sporadically

• Ugh..
Reactions: goldpill
E03hwna.jpg

Is the channel paying Youtube to promote their videos? Or do you think it is something else? The guy in the channel is a mid (115IQ) 28ish year old Black Brit that interviews the same second rate scientists and doctors that are already on a dozen other channels promoting their books/agendas.
YT has multiple agendas for different demographics with the intent of having you go down different pipelines. Ive had this in the recommendations too a couple of times, but the YT algorithm thinks Im an aspiring 24 year old college kid :lul: . Usually its to deradicalize young men and redirect them onto the hustle/grind/success-chasing intellectual content rather than content that criticizes the system (therfore being a threat to it.) It attempts to keep you on the platform rather than look for content on alt-tech video platforms.

Its kinda like how Jordan Peterson filled young men's recommendations a few years ago when there was a rise in dissident right and other positions. Its a way to neutralize wrong-think.You mustve been wandering off of the mental plantation and YT is trying to reorder you mind with those recommendations.
View attachment 1703630585818.webp

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexBrown84, goldpill, Deleted member 39140 and 2 others
Usually its to deradicalize young men and redirect them onto the hustle/grind/success-chasing intellectual content rather than content that criticizes the system (therfore being a threat to it.) It attempts to keep you on the platform rather than look for content on alt-tech video platforms.
Damn, what do you mean by system? I get were all being trapped in poverty wagey life , and AI us trying to make us lazy and disabled sat on the internet all the time.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goldpill and OldRooster
Damn, what do you mean by system? I get were all being trapped in poverty wagey life , and AI us trying to make us lazy and disabled sat on the internet all the time.
The system? Basically da joos.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and goldpill