Running just be white game on youtube seems to be working for me

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I've uploaded a few vids with thumbnails where you can see I have white skin but can't clearly distinguish the face as the pic is taken from a distance under certain lighting. These videos outperformed previous ones where my race was more of a mystery

In the thumbnail of my most recent video my face is clearly visible showing my "Hollywood White" pheno (Celtic/NorthAtlantid) and it's my best performer so far hitting 400 views in the first 24 hours with my previous best being 200 (It's a new channel and first time showing myself on camera)

I have spoken before about how looks really dont matter for youtube since all kinds of subhumans plaster their face with soy expression in the thumbnail and get fuckloads of views.

It's the one social media platform where nerds and subhumans get a fair shake since the entertainment value and information put into the video is most important for longer form content.
Whereas on NT dominated sites like tiktok and instagram, NTs follow and boost the popularity of people based on the percption that they have value in the eyes of other NTs even if lacking substance.
They just need to be drama/gossip promoting power hungry psychopaths with looks being a bonus
(Mike Majlak a good example of no looks but still got status by association with the power hungry influncers of youtube)

Back to youtube, I've spoken before about aspie brain + jock looks combo being a thing on yt, best example off the top of my head is VitruvianPhysique

You need to be an outcast of some sort to go through the process of producing content for youtube
95% of NTs who gain a following on tiktok or instagram upload one or two vids to youtube then quit when they see they dont get the same giga results on youtube despite it requiring 10x more effort than the shit they post to insta and tiktok

I've been in the youtube trenches for over a decade growinng many channels so getting any views after posting vids including my face for the first time feels like bonues territory since I've had success in other niches but I am currently entering the unknown but past knowledge may stand to me

Since a chunk of my viewers will be ethnics, just having white halo may be enough to get them to boost my vids
Then on top of this not being a subhuman but actually being a HTN who's height is questioned/highlighted (physical related vids) will make me a statistical anomoly considering youtube is the platform where subhumans can thrive so seem like a greater chunk of the creators.
Sure I wont have David Laid tier rarity but his level of genetic rarity got him to 1.7m+ subs

Joe Fazer has a fairly similar body structure to me with a lower appeal face and he managed to ammass 1.5m subs

Fazer often complained about having bad genetics but people commented on this vids saying that due to his height and being white with above average face his genetics cant be bad.

I am not expecting my pheno halo alone to promote me to youtube success but it should allow me to get my foot in the door
Then I will take advantage of my autism to allow the mostly outcast youtube audience base to relate to me and promote me to gigastatus because of my relatability

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Manletmachine
I've uploaded a few vids with thumbnails where you can see I have white skin but can't clearly distinguish the face as the pic is taken from a distance under certain lighting. These videos outperformed previous ones where my race was more of a mystery

In the thumbnail of my most recent video my face is clearly visible showing my "Hollywood White" pheno (Celtic/NorthAtlantid) and it's my best performer so far hitting 400 views in the first 24 hours with my previous best being 200 (It's a new channel and first time showing myself on camera)

I have spoken before about how looks really dont matter for youtube since all kinds of subhumans plaster their face with soy expression in the thumbnail and get fuckloads of views.

View attachment 2748143

View attachment 2748144
It's the one social media platform where nerds and subhumans get a fair shake since the entertainment value and information put into the video is most important for longer form content.
Whereas on NT dominated sites like tiktok and instagram, NTs follow and boost the popularity of people based on the percption that they have value in the eyes of other NTs even if lacking substance.
They just need to be drama/gossip promoting power hungry psychopaths with looks being a bonus
(Mike Majlak a good example of no looks but still got status by association with the power hungry influncers of youtube)

View attachment 2748153

Back to youtube, I've spoken before about aspie brain + jock looks combo being a thing on yt, best example off the top of my head is VitruvianPhysique

View attachment 2748148

You need to be an outcast of some sort to go through the process of producing content for youtube
95% of NTs who gain a following on tiktok or instagram upload one or two vids to youtube then quit when they see they dont get the same giga results on youtube despite it requiring 10x more effort than the shit they post to insta and tiktok

I've been in the youtube trenches for over a decade growinng many channels so getting any views after posting vids including my face for the first time feels like bonues territory since I've had success in other niches but I am currently entering the unknown but past knowledge may stand to me

Since a chunk of my viewers will be ethnics, just having white halo may be enough to get them to boost my vids
Then on top of this not being a subhuman but actually being a HTN who's height is questioned/highlighted (physical related vids) will make me a statistical anomoly considering youtube is the platform where subhumans can thrive so seem like a greater chunk of the creators.
Sure I wont have David Laid tier rarity but his level of genetic rarity got him to 1.7m+ subs

View attachment 2748138

Joe Fazer has a fairly similar body structure to me with a lower appeal face and he managed to ammass 1.5m subs

View attachment 2748137

Fazer often complained about having bad genetics but people commented on this vids saying that due to his height and being white with above average face his genetics cant be bad.

I am not expecting my pheno halo alone to promote me to youtube success but it should allow me to get my foot in the door
Then I will take advantage of my autism to allow the mostly outcast youtube audience base to relate to me and promote me to gigastatus because of my relatability
Could it be the video content?

Focus on incel content you’ll get millions of subs. It’s trendy to be incel in 2024. Even girls are trying to be incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, yeeyeeslayer and aleksander

View attachment 2748143

View attachment 2748144

View attachment 2748153

View attachment 2748148

View attachment 2748138

View attachment 2748137

Didn’t read but it’s over if you need jbw at 6’4