Why don’t most people go out alone? Why they need friends for everything like party, movie, and trips?

F

FeelingUgly

Recessed slayer
As above I just don't get their desire for constant going out in a group setting. I would ratther go outside and enjoy my own company.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
How depressing that would be, to go out with nothing but your frauded looks and schizo thoughts. Whenever someone looks at you their first and only thought would be “what a loser why is he doing these things alone, does he not even have friends?”. If they even look at you at all

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
How depressing that would be, to go out with nothing but your frauded looks and schizo thoughts. Whenever someone looks at you their first and only thought would be “what a loser why is he doing these things alone, does he not even have friends?”. If they even look at you at all
Well that is your perspective, your way of looking at it. But at the same time, one could also assume that maybe I go alone since I'm bold enough to not rely on other people to be around me. Also mobility is a great benefit of going out alone. If you don't wanna stay somewhere it's easier to go somewhere else, whereas when you are with your friends it's harder.

Well that is your perspective, your way of looking at it. But at the same time, one could also assume that maybe I go alone since I'm bold enough to not rely on other people to be around me. Also mobility is a great benefit of going out alone. If you don't wanna stay somewhere it's easier to go somewhere else, whereas when you are with your friends it's harder.
And of course, you can think this. But the outward perceptions of you, especially when you do these activities usually done in groups alone, will solely just be based off looks. I somewhat disagree with you, it is only harder if you have shit friends.

I would do that....sometimes I would bump into other people I knew, from school, college, neighbors, etc. They would be like:
- Hey, how you doin'?
- I'm fine...I just went out.
- Who are you here with?
- No one...
- Ummm.....ok....:hnghn:
Then, they would slowly and awkwardly walk away, like they've just seen a crazy person.
200w.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
I would do that....sometimes I would bump into other people I knew, from school, college, neighbors, etc. They would be like:
- Hey, how you doin'?
- I'm fine...I just went out.
- Who are you here with?
- No one...
- Ummm.....ok....:hnghn:
Then, they would slowly and awkwardly walk away, like they've just seen a crazy person.
200w.gif
nice logical take!

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar