Why don't we all just kill ourselves?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
What do most of us have to lose? Your looks determine practically everything in life. When you're subhuman all you can do is cope, and I'm starting to realize already at 17 that it doesn't satisfy me anymore.

I havent been this close to roping ever before tbh. Even if we ascend, you'll never have that pure teenage love, you'll never be bluepilled thinking a woman loves you. This place ruined all of us

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mansnob, Chinko, Vitruvian and 3 others
sad shit, man

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Vitruvian
"pure teenage love"

JFL, teen relationships last 1-2 months max. there's literally no point in getting in a relationship nowadays in the West, she'll cheat on you eventually and find someone better easily

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mansnob, Chinko, Blitz and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Subhuman trash, Mansnob and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob and RedKeyboard
Its over if you didnt have teenage love tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 2205, SHARK and 2 others
What do most of us have to lose? Your looks determine practically everything in life. When you're subhuman all you can do is cope, and I'm starting to realize already at 17 that it doesn't satisfy me anymore.

I havent been this close to roping ever before tbh. Even if we ascend, you'll never have that pure teenage love, you'll never be bluepilled thinking a woman loves you. This place ruined all of us
legit dont do it, i would miss my nigga if you died

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Goblin

• +1
I still think in suicide every week even after ascending tbh ngl. The blackpill fucked me up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, TryingToLooksmax, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Dude just go full low inhib,
Do whatever the FUCK you want.
It makes life worth living again, I feel so much better after lowering my inhibition.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: middayshowers, RedKeyboard, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
"pure teenage love"

JFL, teen relationships last 1-2 months max. there's literally no point in getting in a relationship nowadays in the West, she'll cheat on you eventually and find someone better easily
This is true I won't lie. Unless you become really bonded it isn't all it's made out to be in our heads.

>caring this much about women

Take the sociopathpill and toy with peoples emotions. Or find a hobby you’re passionate about (for me chess and rap keep me from roping)

There’s things you can do even if you don’t feel like you can attract women. Young love is overrated tbh, it was nice while it lasted for me but I have more regrets than pleasant memories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
op is t. chad don't listen to his autistic attention seeking

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
too high inhib

Gudru, how dare you of all people suggest this? Go look in your fucking mirror! You’re a chad asking incels to rope!

I don’t feel suicidal but even if I did I wouldn’t rope because I still have people which care about me on this earth like my family.

we were never supposed to find out about the black pill as humans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Chinko, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Dude just go full low inhib,
Do whatever the FUCK you want.
It makes life worth living again, I feel so much better after lowering my inhibition.
If tren and mushrooms does't turn me into low inhib god then I'll just rope or go serial killer mode

• JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard

just low inhibmax boyo

go rob a store or something to get some adrenaline (just kiddeeeeing)

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Its over if you didnt have teenage love tbh
Legit, if you couldn't talk to girls while you were reliant on your parents, how can you do it in your 20s when you actuallly have shit to worry about?

• +1
I still think in suicide every week even after ascending tbh ngl. The blackpill fucked me up

fucking some slut won't cure years of bullying and rejection's effect on the brain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Vitruvian and Deleted member 685

Normies don't get to experience that either. You are massively overestimating how much "better" normie lives are to our own. Fact of the matter is that most normie lives are mediocre garbage. Only chad gets to have a truly awesome life. Normies are just losers like we are and in fact are arguably even bigger losers since women will at some point turn them into husband slaves and then either treat them like shit for the rest of their lives or divorce rape them.

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Deleted member 685
Normies don't get to experience that either. You are massively overestimating how much "better" normie lives are to our own. Fact of the matter is that most normie lives are mediocre garbage. Only chad gets to have a truly awesome life. Normies are just losers like we are and in fact are arguably even bigger losers since women will at some point turn them into husband slaves and then either treat them like shit for the rest of their lives or divorce rape them.
Well sure, but atleast they can live peacefully in the bluepill

I thought about suicide so many times when I was 7-12 years old. I didn't really want to die, but I was really curious about what would happen if I did. Every time I would go on the 5th floor balcony, I would always consider it lol.

• +1
Well sure, but atleast they can live peacefully in the bluepill

There is no such thing as living peacefully in the bluepill. That's like saying that you are getting rich by racking up credit debt. It's all fake.

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
There is no such thing as living peacefully in the bluepill. That's like saying that you are getting rich by racking up credit debt. It's all fake.
Ofcourse it's fake and a cope. But if I could I would go back to being bluepilled anytime

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and chadpreetcel123
View attachment 88686

just low inhibmax boyo

go rob a store or something to get some adrenaline (just kiddeeeeing)

Exactly, people who write texts about suicide and how bad life is, are the same who say that they are nihilistic, but also those who care most.

I don’t have the balls tbh. Not much too loose though if I did.

I'll cope with religionmaxxing and hobbymaxxing tbh if i don't get a relationship
What a FGGT COPE My biggest COpe is CryonicsMaxxing boyo. Better than blindly following religion and being a Deathisist