Why eggs are so "Heavy" to eat compared to meat ?

D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
I eat 4 eggs and im KO
But i could 10 steaks/Salmons and feel nothing
Why ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, tiagomiguel, Deleted member 13335 and 1 other person
"Products like eggs or milk contain high estrogen levels because they are produced in parts of the animal's body that regulate its hormones. Eating high estrogen foods can help people who suffer from various conditions related to low estrogen levels. " Mar 23, 2021, It's over OP.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Black7, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 5180 and 2 others
mostly because the protein found in eggs is a "complete protein" that can be absorbed by the body very well compared to protein from other sources

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
"Products like eggs or milk contain high estrogen levels because they are produced in parts of the animal's body that regulate its hormones. Eating high estrogen foods can help people who suffer from various conditions related to low estrogen levels. " Mar 23, 2021, It's over OP.
Sound suspect
Usually Eggs/Dairy are good

I eat 4 eggs and im KO
But i could 10 steaks/Salmons and feel nothing
Why ?
Idk man. I feel like it depends on the type of meat. Try eating 4 pork chops.

• +1
Reactions: Carolus and Deleted member 10987
mostly because the protein found in eggs is a "complete protein" that can be absorbed by the body very well compared to protein from other sources
steak/salmons are complete proteins too

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 10987
If you cook them in omelette you can eat a ton before you get tired. An egg is 70 grams, maybe you are underestimating how much egg you are eating.

• +1
cholesterol

• +1
If you cook them in omelette you can eat a ton before you get tired. An egg is 70 grams, maybe you are underestimating how much egg you are eating.
I eat them like this
Oeuf au plat

Drink them raw and you won't notice a thing

• +1

Milk and eggs are very low in estrogen compared to pretty much any plant-based food. Bread and nuts for example have orders of magnitude more estrogen.

I've eaten a dozen whole eggs a day for many years and I have the opposite experience, eggs are the lightest food for me. Eggs are the only meal I can eat immediately before a workout and have no digestive problems. However if you are only just introducing a food group for the first time then it can take the microbiome time to adjust back to a healthy state. People with carb-adapted metabolisms can take some time to adjust back to a healthy state of fat-adaptation and during that time they can feel sluggish after eating.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 10987