Why ethnic foids like light skin asian so much

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Literally had 2 brown foids admitted she likes me today and I told her how we just met abd she said she can tell it lol.

Is East Asian pop or sth cultural medias consumed there nowadays?

Even ethnic foids from the UK and Canada

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and noodlelover
ethnics love light looks even if its slightly lighter they know dark is subhuman

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I feel SOOOO sorry for the brainworms in Meraki's head because those guys must be hungry as hell, there's just nothing for them to eat

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, moredatesmorerapes and manletmachinestream
If we were to believe everything you post, you'd be the guy with the most appeal on the planet, considering how every day you post about some woman showing interest. But reality seems to tell a different story.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, african_subhuman and manletmachinestream
If we were to believe everything you post, you'd be the guy with the most appeal on the planet, considering how every day you post about some woman showing interest. But reality seems to tell a different story.
laughs cage GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and emeraldglass
I feel SOOOO sorry for the brainworms in Meraki's head because those guys must be hungry as hell, there's just nothing for them to eat
IMG 1043

I tried to tan but I got red so I just accept the vampire pheno curse and run on ethnic foids

Also you are Moroccan, why ethnic hates on ethnic when we are both sub aryan in Europe

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
Also you are Moroccan, why ethnic hates on ethnic when we are both sub aryan in Europe
Who says we're sub Aryan? If you believe something, it can become your reality, I don't buy into that lesser race thing.