Gold
Autistic posting at it’s finest xd

Time for the
femboy blackpill

@luria you are getting gangbanged after this one

Now i’ll be listing why femboys are cope:

1 High testosterone activity aka beating up your partner😍

IMG 4012

Legally femboys are registered as boys , so the moment you beat one up becouse he didn’t cook properly no karens will run after you with
“i have rights too” signs.

2 No risk of pregnancies
IMG 4013

We all tought about this one didn’t we? Muhh you risk aids muuuuh , and so be it I’d rather die from that than end up jerking until i die in my mum’s basement @MakinItHappen kind of life (hope you die fucking curry)

3 Take his hormones and david laid maxx

IMG 4015

ohh all the ogres must be bricked at the idea of getting hormones for free *coof coof @Clavicular

4 less competition

IMG 4016

Let’s face it , no chad would be willing to fuck bussy. No chad is that desperate , and tbh not even htns . Imagine having a high mtn max competition , paradise i am telling you.

5 Gay status pros

IMG 4018

Imagine having the privilege of having a lgbt relationship in 2024. Free ticket to getting a job in famous companies just becouse they don’t want homophobic allegations . Want life on easy mode but while not being chad? Use gay privilege as your weapon , just like your dick while sword fighting with your trappie husbando

(i know you wish to do that with barret don’t you? @Pei )

6 Autistic behaviour allowed

IMG 4019

You can finally have someone to be as brainrot as you wish with , no females judging you from your black humor or if you don’t have a slayer kind of confidence.

So cmon stop having hopes of pulling a white stacy blondie and start aiming for asian traps .

p.s. Luria be my boy wife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, aleksander, GabachoCopium and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyre, Clown Show, butterworld and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: thatrandomteen

Time for the
femboy blackpill

View attachment 2860849
Legally femboys are registered as boys , so the moment you beat one up becouse he didn’t cook properly no karens will run after you with

2 No risk of pregnancies
View attachment 2860854
We all tought about this one didn’t we? Muhh you risk aids muuuuh , and so be it I’d rather die from that than end up jerking until i die in my mum’s basement @MakinItHappen kind of life (hope you die fucking curry)

View attachment 2860858
ohh all the ogres must be bricked at the idea of getting hormones for free *coof coof @Clavicular

4 less competition

View attachment 2860863
Let’s face it , no chad would be willing to fuck bussy. No chad is that desperate , and tbh not even htns . Imagine having a high mtn max competition , paradise i am telling you.

5 Gay status pros

View attachment 2860875
Imagine having the privilege of having a lgbt relationship in 2024. Free ticket to getting a job in famous companies just becouse they don’t want homophobic allegations . Want life on easy mode but while not being chad? Use gay privilege as your weapon , just like your dick while sword fighting with your trappie husbando

View attachment 2860880
You can finally have someone to be as brainrot as you wish with , no females judging you from your black humor or if you don’t have a slayer kind of confidence.

So cmon stop having hopes of pulling a white stacy blondie and start aiming for asian traps .

back the fuck off nigger @luria is my little boy slut gf, find yourself another one faggot

• +1
femobys at best get an MTB in my country.

NIGGER I AM 195CM WITH A 22.5 INCH BIDELTOID WITH A 7 X 5 INCH PENIS I RAPE YOU
IMG 2920

Femboys only want 195 cm tall chads , time to start fucking sex dolls i guess , i am afraid @Bzz could steal them from me with his unbloated face. It’s over

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

Time for the
femboy blackpill

View attachment 2860849

2 No risk of pregnancies
View attachment 2860854

View attachment 2860858

4 less competition

View attachment 2860863

5 Gay status pros

View attachment 2860875

View attachment 2860880

Niga chill😂

• Love it
Your sense of humour is as shit as your intelligence.

Subhuman genetics all around.

Looks, IQ, humour, everything.

You won't even win 10+ reacts on an autist forum, as an autist yourself. Your people reject you

Your sense of humour is as shit as your intelligence.

Subhuman genetics all around.

Looks, IQ, humour, everything.

You won't even win 10+ reacts on an autist forum, as an autist yourself. Your people reject you
Man tbh i am chilling here meanwhile you sound like a 50 y.o mother in her menopause . If you said this forum is for autists than why get mad at so called “autism” have fun getting mad at things that have no matter. Fucking paki 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: luria and thatrandomteen
looksmax.org is in shambles nigga 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭