Why Gooks look like subhuman alien orang utans? A scientific response

Adolf Hipster

Adolf Hipster

Banned
1) Gooks have orang utan ape limb proportions

What differs us from our closest simian relatives(chimps, gorillas etc) is the ability to walk on two feet (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipedalism#Evolution_of_human_bipedalism).

Black people are in this regard the most evolved. Black people are literally the pinnacle of human evolution. Black people have longer legs, shorter calves and shorter torsos hence they dominate in long distance and short distance running:

Scientists Theorize Why Black Athletes Run Fastest

Results showed the average sitting height of blacks was about 1.5 inches (3 cm) shorter than that of whites who were the same height. This means that, among blacks and whites of the same height, the legs of blacks were longer (think of a high-waisted person), while the torsos of whites were longer.

This physical difference gives a black athlete an advantage, even against an athlete of another race is who is taller and has a higher center of gravity, said Bejan.

Compare white female to black female leg to body ratio and calves insertion:

mpH3l35.jpg

Meanwhile gooks have literally ape like limb proportions and calf insertions:

GTXNI7U.jpg
DoBEoBX.jpg
DUagQaI.jpg
S1rUdgN.jpg
ZepbObO.jpg

ERGPxcO.jpg

DI8Cxzy.jpg

zBoGSl5.jpg

yA62nc7.jpg

The shorter your legs and lower inserted your calves are, the closer to apes you are:

aJpCp1S.jpg
xyF60fE.jpg
IUgGHOg.gif

Compare gook 'walking' to Gorilla 'walking':

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Even gooks themselves are aware of their short ape legs, long ape torso and ape calves:

Even the media makes fun of short gook legs:

qVAT5VG.jpg

2) Gooks have disgusting alien like shovel shaped incisors:

Shovel-shaped incisors are relatively common in Central, East and Southeast Asians; the Eskimo and Aleut peoples of Northeast Asian and North America (including but not limited to the Inuit peoples of eastern Alaska, arctic Canada and Greenland); and Aboriginal North and South Americans.[1][2][3] In Europeans and Africans, shovel-shaped upper incisors are uncommon or not present.[1]

Human vs Gook teeth:

Examples of Human evolution

Gook teeth compared to human teeth:

YjfCyVD.jpg

This is due to a subhuman alien gene called Ectodysplasin A receptor:

A derived G-allele point mutation (SNP) with pleiotropic effects in EDAR, 370A or rs3827760, found in most modern East Asians and Native Americans but not common in African or European populations, is thought to be one of the key genes responsible for a number of differences between these populations, including the thicker hair, more numerous sweat glands, smaller breasts, and dentition characteristic of East Asians.

3) Gooks have palms similar to apes

Gooks literally have palms similar to apes and people suffering from Downsyndrome, besides also having other ape traits(short limbs, short calve insertions etc) and other Downie traits(epichantus chink eyes, flat maxilla etc.).

17226.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_tra...mar_crease

Quote:In humans, a single transverse palmar crease is a single crease that extends across the palm of the hand, formed by the fusion of the two palmar creases (known in palmistry as the "heart line" and the "head line") and is found in people with Down Syndrome.[1][2]

Because it resembles the usual condition of non-human simians, it is also known as a simian crease or simian line.[5]

Quote:In its non-symptomatic form, it is more common among Asians and Native Americans than among other populations

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CONQUERtheENSLAVER, Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 31497 and 19 others
@MrGlutton

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and MrGlutton

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, thecel, Mewton and 12 others
:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Mewton, GandyIsNormie and 1 other person
@Collagen or rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17291
Well they definitely didnt evolve in iq:hnghn::hnghn:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17291
Jfl if u only out this much effort onto meaning full things
Look man people see gooks are superior to niggers and curries
Having a long torso is actually a good thing

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zura, thecel, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Jfl if u only out this much effort onto meaning full things
Look man people see gooks are superior to niggers and curries
Having a long torso is actually a good thing

While people might think that blacks look like apes and curries look rats, at least we can all agree that they are from earth.

Unlike with gooks cuz they not even from earth.

You see a group of gooks and this is what comes to my mind:

istock_000021797874small_wide-bede4d39afb38b26e28fc903c0e83ba2e9267e92.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, thecel, Mewton and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Mewton, GetShrekt and 1 other person
I don't agree with the post at all but high effort as fuck so...

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, MostGLSlayer and johncruz12345
Only in your coping down syndrome subhuman gook mind
Lol moron chinks out class nigger in every sport expect running which is a low IQ sport anyways
Bigger torso means more capacity for muscles and strength
Also nigger look like aps

While people might think that blacks look like apes and curries look rats, at least we can all agree that they are from earth.

Unlike with gooks cuz they not even from earth.

You see a group of gooks and this is what comes to my mind:

istock_000021797874small_wide-bede4d39afb38b26e28fc903c0e83ba2e9267e92.jpg
And that's a problem because?
Aliens are superior to native Lifeforms as they probably came here using advance space travel tech

Chinkoids and pajeets are only good at spelling competitions
And building advance civilisation
Maths
Science
Industry technology manufacturing
Olympics
The chinkoids not pajeers

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16834

What differs us from our closest simian relatives(chimps, gorillas etc) is the ability to walk on two feet (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipedalism#Evolution_of_human_bipedalism).

Black people are in this regard the most evolved. Black people are literally the pinnacle of human evolution. Black people have longer legs, shorter calves and shorter torsos hence they dominate in long distance and short distance running:

mpH3l35.jpg

GTXNI7U.jpg
DoBEoBX.jpg
DUagQaI.jpg
S1rUdgN.jpg
ZepbObO.jpg

ERGPxcO.jpg

DI8Cxzy.jpg

zBoGSl5.jpg

yA62nc7.jpg

The shorter your legs and lower inserted your calves are, the closer to apes you are:

aJpCp1S.jpg
xyF60fE.jpg
IUgGHOg.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Even gooks themselves are aware of their short ape legs, long ape torso and ape calves:

qVAT5VG.jpg

Human vs Gook teeth:

YjfCyVD.jpg

Gooks literally have palms similar to apes and people suffering from Downsyndrome, besides also having other ape traits(short limbs, short calve insertions etc) and other Downie traits(epichantus chink eyes, flat maxilla etc.).

17226.jpg

@chaddyboi66 he beat you too it 😢

Also I have seen this thread on lookism

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 17291
Thank God I have long legs and high calf insertion. Long torso is one of the most subhuman traits

• +1
Reactions: zura, Nautica, Mewton and 3 others
Literally do research
Blacks nations fall behind in every sport
Nah I’m fine. Everyone with a two digit iq knows blacks are stronger than Asians.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
Lol moron chinks out class nigger in every sport expect running which is a low IQ sport anyways
Bigger torso means more capacity for muscles and strength
Also nigger look like aps
Your super low IQ if you think gooks outclass blacks in any phsycal endeavour, I would agree with IQ but that’s literally where it ends

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Your super low IQ if you think gooks outclass blacks in any phsycal endeavour, I would agree with IQ but that’s literally where it ends
Yes they do look at Olympics gold winners

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yes they do look at Olympics gold winners
Imagine choosing outliers as proof…

Leave your fucking house idiot, avg Black man brutally moggs East Asian in every physical way. The only physical mogger races are Blacks, whites and polys

Using professionals as proof of anything is retarded we are not using outliers we are using the rule not exceptions and fact is avg black is bigger stronger faster more powerful and more well endowed. East Asians just cannot compete

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
Nah I’m fine. Everyone with a two digit iq knows blacks are stronger than Asians.
I mean yes on paper if ur comparing bone mass and shit
But in the battlefield nigger would be exterminate
Also China is literally enslaving Africa today
Images 38
Images 37

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Mewton, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
unfortunately i have yellow fever

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
I mean yes on paper if ur comparing bone mass and shit
But in the battlefield nigger would be exterminate
Also China is literally enslaving Africa today View attachment 1534238View attachment 1534239
So? What’s your point blacks have a superior phsycal vessel, Africans are not warlike people unlike Eurasian so it’s no surprise they’d get demolished in warfare but if they were they’d decimate Chinese. Europeans are EX warlike people after WW1 they became soft cunts. go to gaunghzao it’s known as chocolate city for a reason lmfao at Chinese getting cucked by “poor” Africans

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16134
Imagine choosing outliers as proof…

Leave your fucking house idiot, avg Black man brutally moggs East Asian in every physical way. The only physical mogger races are Blacks, whites and polys

Using professionals as proof of anything is retarded we are not using outliers we are using the rule not exceptions and fact is avg black is bigger stronger faster more powerful and more well endowed
No
So? What’s your point blacks have a superior phsycal vessel, Africans are not warlike people unlike Eurasian so it’s no surprise they’d get demolished in warfare but if they were they’d decimate Chinese. Europeans are EX warlike people after WW1 they became soft cunts. go to gaunghzao it’s known as chocolate city for a reason lmfao at Chinese getting cucked by “poor” Africans
Wrong nigger blacks are warlike jfl
Literally tribes who couldn't organize and killed and enslaved each other for centuries but too low IQ to advance beyond sticks and stones while Chinese has horse back gun power cannons

Nigger tribes iterally sold million of slaves Europe who couldn't go into the Interiors of hot humid African jungles

• JFL
laughed at the title :ROFLMAO:(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
How the fuck are africans not warlike lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
No

Literally tribes who couldn't organize and killed and enslaved each other for centuries but too low IQ to advance beyond sticks and stones while Chinese has horse back gun power cannons

Nigger tribes iterally sold million of slaves Europe who couldn't go into the Interiors of hot humid African jungles

Come rot inside my ignore list you retarded pan faced gookroach

Filthy flat faced chink

A35498EA 1F27 469D AB0A 02D58E6C2E9B

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and PrinceLuenLeoncur
No

Raiding isn’t the same as all out warfare, also many slaves were just peasants and criminals and euros kidnapped some. Can you name me African cultures dedicated to war? I’ll name one the Zulu, ok next go on if they’re were so warlike a continent with over 3k ethnicities you should be able to find at least 20 right.

Your low IQ, only curries and Abos were less warlike than them a simple look at history and their cultures will tell you this.

How the fuck are africans not warlike lmao.
Raiding isn’t the same as all out warfare, also many slaves were just peasants and criminals and euros kidnapped some. Can you name me African cultures dedicated to war? I’ll name one the Zulu, ok next go on if they’re were so warlike a continent with over 3k ethnicities you should be able to find at least 20 right.

Your low IQ, only curries and Abos were less warlike than them a simple look at history and their cultures will tell you this.

@chaddyboi66 he beat you too it 😢

Also I have seen this thread on lookism

• Woah
@collegenorrope help

Europeans cannot nignap because they couldn't go Into the deep jungle canopy

Post face

Plenty of Asians have short torso's and long legs, as do whites, wtf is this. Both look cool.

Idk about he second 2, my Noodlewhore GF hands looked normal to me, but agree on the first one for sure, and was one of the first things I noticed about noodlewhores, that height normalised they have much shorter legs and lower calves.

Personally I didn't find this to be a bad thing, on short girls at least, but yeah I get many guys will say it makes them dumpy or look like a pumpkin lol.

The thing is, why is this bad though) sure it's conventionally less attractive, and it means noodlewhores are going to have terrible kinetic chain efficiency and pretty much zero explosive power, but at the same time doesn't it mean they benefit from bigger torso, more durable lung capacity and more efficient digestion due to time spent in colon of food??

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Preoximerianas, johncruz12345 and 1 other person

mpH3l35.jpg

GTXNI7U.jpg
DoBEoBX.jpg
DUagQaI.jpg
S1rUdgN.jpg
ZepbObO.jpg

ERGPxcO.jpg

DI8Cxzy.jpg

zBoGSl5.jpg

yA62nc7.jpg

aJpCp1S.jpg
xyF60fE.jpg
IUgGHOg.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

qVAT5VG.jpg

Human vs Gook teeth:

YjfCyVD.jpg

17226.jpg

who banned this legend?😠😠😠

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Mewton and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Europeans cannot nignap because they couldn't go Into the deep jungle canopy
Not all of Africa is a jungle lmfao most of it is desert and Savannah the more you know. Also coastal raiding with the help of local mercenaries is a thing. The Portuguese did attempt to slave raid when they first went to west Africa and they got their cheeks clapped so they ran away and came back with gifts to open up trade negotiations with the natives, but there has been documentation of kidnapping taking place
this video is a first hand account of one such thing taking place

Idk about he second 2, my Noodlewhore GF hands looked normal to me, but agree on the first one for sure, and was one of the first things I noticed about noodlewhores, that height normalised they have much shorter legs and lower calves.

Personally I didn't find this to be a bad thing, on short girls at least, but yeah I get many guys will say it makes them dumpy or look like a pumpkin lol.

The thing is, why is this bad though) sure it's conventionally less attractive, and it means noodlewhores are going to have terrible kinetic chain efficiency and pretty much zero explosive power, but at the same time doesn't it mean they benefit from bigger torso, more durable lung capacity and more efficient digestion due to time spent in colon of food??
It looks subhuman that’s all that needs to be said, but when your in the bed you cannot see that shit so it’s coolio.

mpH3l35.jpg

GTXNI7U.jpg
DoBEoBX.jpg
DUagQaI.jpg
S1rUdgN.jpg
ZepbObO.jpg

ERGPxcO.jpg

DI8Cxzy.jpg

zBoGSl5.jpg

yA62nc7.jpg

aJpCp1S.jpg
xyF60fE.jpg
IUgGHOg.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

qVAT5VG.jpg

Human vs Gook teeth:

YjfCyVD.jpg

17226.jpg

One of the most based threads on this forum. Seriously, gooks are non human aliens. I don't know why everyone here keeps ranting about niggers and curries when gooks have the most subhuman features out of all races.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and thecel
One of the most based threads on this forum. Seriously, gooks are non human aliens. I don't know why everyone here keeps ranting about niggers and curries when gooks have the most subhuman features out of all races.
Because ricemen aren't trying to be compete globally, they lack internet access (China, N Korea), money to travel (SEA), expansive culture (Korea, Japan) or applicable IQ (all of them) to do so.

Curries if they're smart go to where the hitters are, and the ones who don't just simp and send Bob and vegene DMs to foids on the internet all day

• +1
Reactions: thecel