Why hasn't anyone used insulin for attempted height growth?

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Equinox
Don't call me retarded for asking this, I genuinely want to know. I get the whole deal with insulin being able to kill you in like 20 mins if you're a retard (inject 1iu as 0.1ml on an insulin syringe for example:lul:) but I know for a fact that for some users it wouldn't be a problem. Am I missing something?

@MA_ascender
@halloweed
@NZb6Air
@org3cel.RR
@Outerz14
@Osie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, sb23, NZb6Air and 1 other person
idk im retarded
Don't call me retarded for asking this, I genuinely want to know. I get the whole deal with insulin being able to kill you in like 20 mins if you're a retard (inject 1iu as 0.1ml on an insulin syringe for example:lul:) but I know for a fact that for some users it wouldn't be a problem. Am I missing something?

@MA_ascender
@halloweed
@NZb6Air
@org3cel.RR
@Outerz14
@Osie

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854

@MA_ascender
@halloweed
@NZb6Air
@org3cel.RR
@Outerz14
@Osie
I have no idea cant help you on this one man, bump tho

Insulin has not been widely used or studied for height growth for several key reasons, despite its critical role in growth and metabolism:

1. Insulin's Primary Function

Insulin is primarily a hormone that regulates blood sugar levels, allowing cells to take in glucose for energy. While it plays a role in growth, particularly in fetal development and the growth of tissues, its direct impact on height growth is limited. Height is more directly regulated by growth hormones (GH) and factors like insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1), rather than insulin itself.

• Growth Hormone (GH) and IGF-1: These are the primary drivers of height growth, particularly during childhood and puberty. GH stimulates the liver to produce IGF-1, which promotes bone and tissue growth. While insulin has a relationship with IGF-1, it is not the hormone directly responsible for increasing height.

2. Insulin and Risk of Side Effects

Using insulin improperly, especially in non-diabetic individuals, can lead to serious side effects such as hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), which can be life-threatening. Attempting to manipulate insulin levels in the body without medical need can disrupt the delicate balance of glucose metabolism, leading to seizures, unconsciousness, or even death. This risk makes insulin a poor candidate for something as elective or non-life-threatening as height growth attempts.

3. Focus on Growth Hormone Therapy

For individuals with growth deficiencies, growth hormone therapy is already an established and effective treatment. GH therapy directly targets the growth plates in bones, which are responsible for lengthening during childhood and adolescence. Because this treatment already exists and is proven to work, there hasn't been significant motivation to explore insulin as a potential alternative.

• Bone Growth Plates: Height growth is mostly determined by the growth plates (epiphyseal plates) in bones. These plates close after puberty, meaning even if insulin had an effect on growth, it would likely be ineffective once these plates have closed.

4. Complex Interactions in Growth

Insulin is indeed a part of a complex system of hormones that affect growth. However, height growth involves a combination of:

• Genetics: The primary determinant of an individual's height.
  • Nutrition: Sufficient nutrients, especially during childhood, are critical for growth.
  • Hormones: Growth hormone, IGF-1, thyroid hormones, and sex hormones play a much more central role than insulin.
Insulin alone does not have the same anabolic (growth-promoting) properties as these other hormones when it comes to increasing height, making it less effective for such purposes.

5. Lack of Scientific Basis

There are no clinical studies or substantial evidence supporting the idea that insulin could be a safe or effective method for increasing height. Research into height growth has primarily focused on genetic factors, growth hormones, and nutrition, with insulin playing only a secondary, supportive role in overall metabolism.

6. Potential Long-Term Harm

Using insulin without medical need could lead to complications like insulin resistance, where the body becomes less responsive to insulin, potentially leading to type 2 diabetes. Additionally, the off-target effects of insulin misuse, such as weight gain and other metabolic disturbances, would outweigh any hypothetical benefits related to height.

Conclusion​

No one has seriously attempted to use insulin for height growth because:

• Insulin’s main function is to regulate blood sugar, not to promote height growth.
  • Growth hormone therapy is the established, safe, and effective method for addressing height issues.
  • Insulin misuse carries significant health risks, making it a dangerous candidate for elective height enhancement.
In short, insulin is not a height-growth hormone, and its misuse for this purpose would likely cause far more harm than benefit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Insulin has not been widely used or studied for height growth for several key reasons, despite its critical role in growth and metabolism:

1. Insulin's Primary Function

Insulin is primarily a hormone that regulates blood sugar levels, allowing cells to take in glucose for energy. While it plays a role in growth, particularly in fetal development and the growth of tissues, its direct impact on height growth is limited. Height is more directly regulated by growth hormones (GH) and factors like insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1), rather than insulin itself.

• Growth Hormone (GH) and IGF-1: These are the primary drivers of height growth, particularly during childhood and puberty. GH stimulates the liver to produce IGF-1, which promotes bone and tissue growth. While insulin has a relationship with IGF-1, it is not the hormone directly responsible for increasing height.

2. Insulin and Risk of Side Effects

Using insulin improperly, especially in non-diabetic individuals, can lead to serious side effects such as hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), which can be life-threatening. Attempting to manipulate insulin levels in the body without medical need can disrupt the delicate balance of glucose metabolism, leading to seizures, unconsciousness, or even death. This risk makes insulin a poor candidate for something as elective or non-life-threatening as height growth attempts.

3. Focus on Growth Hormone Therapy

For individuals with growth deficiencies, growth hormone therapy is already an established and effective treatment. GH therapy directly targets the growth plates in bones, which are responsible for lengthening during childhood and adolescence. Because this treatment already exists and is proven to work, there hasn't been significant motivation to explore insulin as a potential alternative.

• Bone Growth Plates: Height growth is mostly determined by the growth plates (epiphyseal plates) in bones. These plates close after puberty, meaning even if insulin had an effect on growth, it would likely be ineffective once these plates have closed.

4. Complex Interactions in Growth

Insulin is indeed a part of a complex system of hormones that affect growth. However, height growth involves a combination of:

• Genetics: The primary determinant of an individual's height.
  • Nutrition: Sufficient nutrients, especially during childhood, are critical for growth.
  • Hormones: Growth hormone, IGF-1, thyroid hormones, and sex hormones play a much more central role than insulin.
Insulin alone does not have the same anabolic (growth-promoting) properties as these other hormones when it comes to increasing height, making it less effective for such purposes.

5. Lack of Scientific Basis

There are no clinical studies or substantial evidence supporting the idea that insulin could be a safe or effective method for increasing height. Research into height growth has primarily focused on genetic factors, growth hormones, and nutrition, with insulin playing only a secondary, supportive role in overall metabolism.

6. Potential Long-Term Harm

Using insulin without medical need could lead to complications like insulin resistance, where the body becomes less responsive to insulin, potentially leading to type 2 diabetes. Additionally, the off-target effects of insulin misuse, such as weight gain and other metabolic disturbances, would outweigh any hypothetical benefits related to height.

Conclusion​

No one has seriously attempted to use insulin for height growth because:

• Insulin’s main function is to regulate blood sugar, not to promote height growth.
  • Growth hormone therapy is the established, safe, and effective method for addressing height issues.
  • Insulin misuse carries significant health risks, making it a dangerous candidate for elective height enhancement.
In short, insulin is not a height-growth hormone, and its misuse for this purpose would likely cause far more harm than benefit.
Chat-gpt so idk tbh..

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and milkcuck
There's a lot of info on meso-rx and other BB communities tbh but it doesn't really apply to the context of height growth in pubescent teens.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
u mean perma high insulin to get more hgh?

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
u mean perma high insulin to get more hgh?
Igf1

This is basically an introduction to insulin:

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Igf1

This is basically an introduction to insulin:
ye no shit

it's jsut gonna feedback and stop the ghmaxxing despite teh risks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and wastedspermcel
ye no shit

it's jsut gonna feedback and stop the ghmaxxing despite teh risks
fuck you mean bro injecting gh and insulin is the easiest way to blow your igf1 signalling the fuck out

imagine the pi3k

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air and wastedspermcel
Cause nobody knows shit and nobody grows. Nobody knows how to cheat genetics

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and NZb6Air