Why have gen-z men returned to the 50s?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
They're so fucking far right. I am far from a femboy, just a nerdy dude who's skinny and wears glasses. Im otherwise masc lol. But these little Andrew tate alpha male wannabes are actual sociopaths. Cyberbullying is normalized again, after millenials tried so hard to eradicate it and for a while, succeeded. Why are zoomer men a bunch of twerps who worship alpha male youtubers and enjoy bullying people? Everytime I try to discuss w them I get told I probably am gay or let my girlfriend sleep with other men. What gives??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Acion, HeightPilledum and 2 others
I'm far left economically but moderate socially

edit: troll post

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I'm far left economically but moderate socially

edit: troll post
I, 24m, am a virgin still. And the worst part is, and I know some guys have "inflated egos", but ive been told and I think all good looking people are aware but dont wanna seem egotistical-- im pretty damn handsome.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and thereallegend
Copied from r/genz

Most of them are virgins.

• JFL
Copied from r/genz

Most of them are virgins.
Thanks man. It's really rough bc being confident in your personality is OK but apparently thinking you're hot, as a man, is a sign of narcissism? Like no, I don't like myself at all, that's WHY I harp on my looks. I know I'm above average and it's fucking horrifying to get no attention from women bc that means my red flags or aura must REALLLY outweigh my physical traits. It's def the aura but ITS A PARADOX. I'm a wimpy inconfident fuck bc I cant get laid, and thus, feeling that way and whining about it, makes it worse and furthers the fact that I won't get laid. And women do like me occasionally, its just so few far between and never ends up in sex. I've given up on trying, I'm just waiting for a pretty girl to scream in my face that she wants my dick lmao.

Thanks man. It's really rough bc being confident in your personality is OK but apparently thinking you're hot, as a man, is a sign of narcissism? Like no, I don't like myself at all, that's WHY I harp on my looks. I know I'm above average and it's fucking horrifying to get no attention from women bc that means my red flags or aura must REALLLY outweigh my physical traits. It's def the aura but ITS A PARADOX. I'm a wimpy inconfident fuck bc I cant get laid, and thus, feeling that way and whining about it, makes it worse and furthers the fact that I won't get laid. And women do like me occasionally, its just so few far between and never ends up in sex. I've given up on trying, I'm just waiting for a pretty girl to scream in my face that she wants my dick lmao.
u can start by deleting reddit
B4B08BD7 AC6A 4B4E AFC4 DEDE6879EBC7

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro, jattlife and SubhumanCurrycel
Obvious troll post, but the sooner men take back their countries from Jews and undo all of the cucked laws, the world can start to move on as normal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kudagaisme, Debetro, HeightPilledum and 2 others
Yea I know it’s funny I’m just posting the comments of the guy ranting about “alt right men” and his post history detailing he’s an uber virgin :feelshaha:
btw ahve u ascended? even tho ur balding you still have good bones

• +1
Yea I know it’s funny I’m just posting the comments of the guy ranting about “alt right men” and his post history detailing he’s an uber virgin :feelshaha:
There is a higher percentage of Gen Z virgins than millennials, gen x, and boomers when they were the same age. Gen Z never learned how to properly socialize and be NT cuz of smartphones and the pandemic.

• +1
its the golden dick syndrome, nah honestly fuck a rando before 25 just to see what it is. but yeah nothing will change ya still a faggotcel after that

• +1
btw ahve u ascended? even tho ur balding you still have good bones
Nah I haven’t I think I legitimately need to be in more social situations tbh I barely leave the house outside of work and gym

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and AutisticGymcel
There is a lot of polarisation. Aren't 20% of them literally gay?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Makes sense. There is a widening ideological gap.

View attachment 3112041

JFL at Uk
The pendulum was bound to swing the other way eventually. In most developed countries young women graduate HS and college at higher rates also more successful as graduates yet in many fields they continue to have quotas and grants for ‘equity’ reasons

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
They're so fucking far right. I am far from a femboy, just a nerdy dude who's skinny and wears glasses. Im otherwise masc lol. But these little Andrew tate alpha male wannabes are actual sociopaths. Cyberbullying is normalized again, after millenials tried so hard to eradicate it and for a while, succeeded. Why are zoomer men a bunch of twerps who worship alpha male youtubers and enjoy bullying people? Everytime I try to discuss w them I get told I probably am gay or let my girlfriend sleep with other men. What gives??
I'm going to make a thread about this. Zoomers are the most brain washed generation.

• +1
they yearn for a superior age

• +1
Saw this on r/genz jfl. Just cage at the first two sentences

• +1