Why high IQ women are really unattractive (physically)?

D

Deleted member 19994

sjsjsjs
Caroline ellison high school

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 32425 and 3 others
I want the girl at the very left, but I'm below-average IQ myself.

I also want the Asian girl on the right. I'm having raging boners.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, plukee, try2beme and 1 other person
the only reason they develop anhigh iq is their unattractiveness, not vice-versa

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
the only reason they develop their high iq is their unattractiveness, not vice-versa
Dude, you can't seriously believe average IQ people can become MIT students. I think you're tripping and believing today's cancelled soyience.

from personal experience, high IQ girls tend to be gl too. i met a stacy from tinder who was in medical school. she told me the exams were a joke to her

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Dude, you can't seriously believe average IQ people can become MIT students. I think you're tripping and believing today's cancelled soyience.
yes avg iq can become MIT student if they studycel enough

I'm saying that since birth ugly individualw put more effort into studies than chads and stacies, they get good grades and go to top universities, there is a reason the stereotypical nerd is ugly and marginalized...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 19994 and Danish_Retard
from personal experience, high IQ girls tend to be gl too. i met a stacy from tinder who was in medical school. she told me the exams were a joke to her
Medical school is memory intensive only. Memory is not entirely correlated on IQ.

believing everything an authoritarian person says is such a low iq trait, read Robert Cialdini's books on social psychology

people can get into top university with low iq, either with acquaintances, scholarships, cheating, or just studycelling like i said

do you think every tyrone with a scholarship is high iq? :lul:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
believing everything an authoritarian person
Imagine believing most science papers from 2010 and onwards (in regards to clinical psychology). You do! IQ is highly correlated with adulthood success (career wise, for instance).

You underestimated your IQ.

Another completely different matter.
now that i read about it indians on quora say that the avg iq at MIT is 140 lol, maybe the low tail of the distribution is slightly over the avg and some .1% are actually average, who knows...

Every high IQ girl I've met looks like shit, so there's probably some correlation

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 32425 and Deleted member 19994
now that i read about it indians on quora say that the avg iq at MIT is 140 lol, maybe the low tail of the distribution is slightly over the avg and some .1% are actually average, who knows...
Not everyone is above-average IQ. In fact, newer generations are seemingly experiencing an IQ decline. Back to your original commentary, we are talking about top Ivy League colleges. Of course you can "succeed" with a degree on a mediocre university. But you'll have to compete against thousands of other so-called engineers in an already saturated job market. You do you, mate.

Every high IQ girl I've met looks like shit, so there's probably some correlation
Neurodivergency can also be considered an influential component to their looks (not all of them, however). The girl at far right is the MIT graduate who did an internship in the Alameda Research (cryptocurrency hedge fund?), AKA the FTX "scandal"; her parents are also MIT graduates.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Looks have nothing to do with iq

People who care so much about their IQ, connect with others solely based on their high IQ or are bothered enough to join something as pathetic and meaningless as MENSA are usually ugly af though.

Good looking people dont care so much about this meaningless cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bushman, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
read the chapter 5 of influence, i'm sure you know where to search....

read the chapter 5 of influence, i'm sure you know where to search....
Sure, might do later. But I cannot take it seriously when most of his books have comical/silly graphical covers.

focus only on science-> low physical activity-> subhuman appearance

• +1
Neurodivergency can also be considered an influential component to their looks (not all of them, however). The girl at far right is the MIT graduate who did an internship in the Alameda Research (cryptocurrency hedge fund?), AKA the FTX "scandal"; her parents are also MIT graduates.
NTness is all genetics tbh

focus only on science-> low physical activity-> subhuman appearance
Maybe. But that wouldn't fix their bone structure.

Sure, might do later. But I cannot take it seriously when his books have comical/silly graphical covers.
nah it's good good, I'm giving it 5 stars; this is the distribution of my ratings

• +1
NTness is all genetics tbh
That's right. As far as I know, there are physical traits "linked" to those who fall within ASD (the spectrum).

My dad is most surely either autistic (aspergers) or psychotic. I'm the one who voices out my very own interests (when it's indicated, remembering and observing social dynamics since childhood is highly important for adequately masking your "weirdness").

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Not all high iq people are academically focused imo.

I believe there are many high iq attractive men and women, they just choose other pursuits in life because they find them more fruitful/interesting.

But I do think formation of ego for pretty and bookish girls is different, which is why most girlboss/stemlord girls aren’t good looking.

If you tell a kid they’re smart and good at reading, they’re gonna read more and more and base self esteem off of intellect.

If you tell a kid they’re strong and cool for being able to lift up a table, they’re gonna try and get as strong as possible and put self esteem into that.

What do you think happens if you praise one girl for getting good grades and another for being pretty?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
Because the attractive women usually get attention early on in life which distracts them from things that actually matter,like Academia or just making something of yourself in general and not just living for validation.

P.s High IQ Stacies do exist btw but the are usually gigantic Sociopaths.

Girl in green is cute,just unkept,looks like a young Anne Hathaway

The true blackpill is that a lot of good looking people are high IQ
Nah this was disproved by a recent study that used a big sample

• +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000
Ah gotcha classic sample/ publication bias. I guess there's no correlation after all, but probably the halo effect does still exist for attractiveness/ intelligence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
I think Natalie Portman or Justin Trudeau. Boselli also mogs
Natalie Portman 😹 😹 😹 ✌️
Born privileged and wealthy, but only managed to achieve a degree in pseudo-psychology. Yet, she's oblivious and possess no knowledge about real psychology, otherwise she wouldn't promote jewery and star in mediocre dating movies.

I'd bust a nut in all of them

because you’ve conflated being ugly or being a nerd with being intelligent, maybe from statements like “she’s ugly but she makes up for it with smarts” turning into just intelligent as a euphemism which got taken seriously

the people described by “smart” run with this idea and perpetuate it by encouraging the counter notion that beautiful women, extroverted women, social women are retarded

lookin at her you probably get some ideas about her intelligence,

wouldn’t think that she is a genius multimillionaire buisnesswoman philosopher

conversely most shy ugly nerd women are just that, + “iq of 90”, maybe they like math or some goofy sounding French or Latin names, but intelligence implies an innate hierarchy ability, retarded slut women could just as easily (a lot of work and time commitment) learn nerd stuff, but they have the unlocked ability (looks threshold) to earn 10x as much by giving a seductive look

They don't. You are confusing academic performance with IQ. Unattractive women don't have social lives to distract them from their studying, and thus frequently excel academically.

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back