why i can't take male "loneliness" seriously

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

non sex-having man
I'm sick of hearing about how "lonely" they feel when it's their own damn fault and the incredibly high standards they have for women. As a woman over the age of 25 I'm seen as inherently unattractive and infertile by men. I'm literally doomed to never experience love and relationships because of a number. A 30 year old can be the most beautiful woman in the world but men won't want her because she is over 25 and "postwall". All they care about is the number. A man can work hard and become rich, they can even get surgery to increase their penis size and height and they can be loved at any age. But for women, there is nothing that will turn back the clock and make her under 25. Age is an impossible standard to overcome.
Male "loneliness" will never come close to what women feel after they get discarded on their 25th birthday. So if you feel "lonely" as a male shut the fuck up and do something about it. Date a fat woman. Date a middle aged woman. Date an ugly woman. (Actually date her pump and dump doesn't count.) Just grow up, man up, and get over the immature irrational standards you have for women.
The best part of suicide is that I'll never have to interact with those people again or hear the ridiculous things they say about women again. They make living and enjoying life as a woman impossible.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, stunna, Nick.Harte and 11 others
41003.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, BoltzmannBrain19, deadmanwalking and 11 others
You think the only possible source of loneliness for a man is not having a gf? You think that's all a man needs to not be lonely?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Samsepioler, african_subhuman and 4 others
water.org

• +1
Reactions: kebab
cock in pussy mentality

• Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR AGE COZ ITS RELATED TO THE COCKS INSIDE YOUR BODY AND YOUR EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE
I WILL HAPPILY TAKE A 30 YR OLD VIRGIN OVER A PRIME 18 YEAR OLD SLUT WITH 50 BODIES

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, hardestmfintheroom, stunna and 3 others
You think the only possible source loneliness for a man is not having a gf? You think that's all a man needs to not be lonely?
what else do they need

I'm sick of hearing about how "lonely" they feel when it's their own damn fault and the incredibly high standards they have for women. As a woman over the age of 25 I'm seen as inherently unattractive and infertile by men. I'm literally doomed to never experience love and relationships because of a number. A 30 year old can be the most beautiful woman in the world but men won't want her because she is over 25 and "postwall". All they care about is the number. A man can work hard and become rich, they can even get surgery to increase their penis size and height and they can be loved at any age. But for women, there is nothing that will turn back the clock and make her under 25. Age is an impossible standard to overcome.
Male "loneliness" will never come close to what women feel after they get discarded on their 25th birthday. So if you feel "lonely" as a male shut the fuck up and do something about it. Date a fat woman. Date a middle aged woman. Date an ugly woman. (Actually date her pump and dump doesn't count.) Just grow up, man up, and get over the immature irrational standards you have for women.
The best part of suicide is that I'll never have to interact with those people again or hear the ridiculous things they say about women again. They make living and enjoying life as a woman impossible.
I just read this shit 2 hours ago on anothwr forum wtf

Male "loneliness" will never come close to what women feel after they get discarded on their 25th birthday. So if you feel "lonely" as a male shut the fuck up and do something about it.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Sanguinius and Clown Show
how come no one has noticed this is obviously some shitty copypasta lol

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
copy pasta but its true
every incel = standardcel for young attractive women only

• Ugh..
Reactions: goldpill and vermillioncorefan
How come I rejected sluts in 2016-2019 what causes this

• +1
How come I rejected sluts in 2016-2019 what causes this
i rejected a slut last week. it’s cause i don’t care about human connection or vagina i just want death

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Vermilioncore
i rejected a slut last week. it’s cause i don’t care about human connection or vagina i just want death
in 2020 a slut asked me out I said no and went home and pumped my dick and busted a fat nut alone instead

• +1
As usual when she says man read "Chad"

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and tasmanian devil
Where is this from

is it over for me at 20?

• +1
You think the only possible source of loneliness for a man is not having a gf? You think that's all a man needs to not be lonely?
Yes

• +1
how bad r u sociallly and what’s ur looks level don’t say htn unless u mean it
very bad socially, havent interacted with randoms for a few years now, also living in small village.

very bad socially, havent interacted with randoms for a few years now, also living in small village.
locationcel obviously, just move to a bigger city bro

Mods there is a foid amongst us.

You will never relate because you will always have a dick in your pussy everyday.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285