Why I dislike indians

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
none of u racistcels actually visited and lived in south India. I go there on business trips and it's literally the worst place imaginable.
First of all... The stench. Now obviously it's man made as it's impossible for a place to have such a miserable stench to it. The stench is literally unimaginable that you can't stay for long on the street. Mix of cow shit, human shit, dirt whatever the hell it is.
Second, everyone will try to steal every dime you have. Pickpockets, taxis, high end hotel stuff... you close one eye and hundreds of rupees are gone, no exaggeration here. Hell even the Ravens and the monkeys will try to steal from you. (Yes monekys on the street). They will literally attack you and steal the food from your hand.
What a horrible hell, how can these people live.
No towels or toilet paper in toilet, water is green, cockroaches and insects everywhere even on high end hotel room floors.
Did I mention they will scam you? Make you pay 10 times the price of something.
No exception, I have not met a single person in India who has no tried to steal from me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 2205
Brutal ...

Have mercy on Indians they can be good people and they're always nice to me

indiangirls_rajasthan_ed_kaetan-2.jpg

Brutal ...

Have mercy on Indians they can be good people and are always nice to me

indiangirls_rajasthan_ed_kaetan-2.jpg
they will smile to your face and rob you when u look away... beware the scheming curry.
on a serious note, I understand where the stereotype that indians are nice people comes from. but I just wish it was true when I'm dealing with them in curry land

South India is the most subhuman place

Also that's like $3 poorcel jfl
man I shouted at my cab driver to take me to a stone hotel at last... I told him I want to go to the best hotel but he kept driving me to obscure ghettos where people pay to sleep on the floor with a pillow. all so he can get a tiny commission from those "hotel" owners

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You don't need a reason to dislike indians. Even indians dislike indians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
man I shouted at my cab driver to take me to a stone hotel at last... I told him I want to go to the best hotel but he kept driving me to obscure ghettos where people pay to sleep on the floor with a napkin. all so he can get a tiny commission from those "hotel" owners
It's ogre. Taxi drivers were fighting at the airport on which one drives us him because they knew we would tip high

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
How rare is a chatpreet over there in curryland

How rare is a chatpreet over there in curryland
did not see anyone who was even remotely good looking. I guess chadpreets are only found in north india