why I have 0 matches on tinder ffs?! am I gigatruecel?

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
niggas in 23h i got 0 matches and only 12 likes wtf going on? i feel like giga truecel, i will die in loneliness O V E R 4me dudes.

Attachments

• IMG20220302154742.jpg
    IMG20220302154742.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, chawaje, Deleted member 15827 and 7 others
You're 7/10 for normies so way above average. You seem a little fat in the stomach tho.

Any male 5/10 and below get 0 matches and likes.

Men 6-7/10 get a few likes and matches a week

Men 8+/10 get 99% of all women on tinder

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 17345, Deleted member 8165 and 4 others
what pics do you use ?

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Baldingman1998
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
last time u said u had 90likes, larpcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Romeo1111, one job away, chawaje and 5 others
for normies im even 9 hahha but irl idk, those ratings are cope af, my SMV is about 4-5 :feelswhy:
Only falio I can see is nasolabial folds and nigger mouth. Otherwise you're a chad tbh. So yeah for normies irl you mig most men for sure

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
it was in 2019, i had no likes for 1 year. No larp bro
probably your account got nuked. i have a similar problem. even with tyler maher i didnt get more likes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
probably your account got nuked. i have a similar problem. even with tyler maher i didnt get more likes

in September i bought new phone, new tel number, new pics and still no matches :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: but i use still the same internet, idk it's important but maybe...

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin and AlexBrown84
You're 7/10 for normies so way above average. You seem a little fat in the stomach tho.

Any male 5/10 and below get 0 matches and likes.

Men 6-7/10 get a few likes and matches a week

Men 8+/10 get 99% of all women on tinder
Wrong he is 5/10 a normie. Doesnt look way above average.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, ✿👍col, Deleted member 16571 and 2 others
in September i bought new phone, new tel number, new pics and still no matches :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: but i use still the same internet, idk it's important but maybe...
weird tbh. make better pics

Wrong he is 5/10 a normie. Doesnt look way above average.
I'm Ethnic and Ethnic women worship whites. He doesn't have falios so he is automatic chad to Ethnic women

• JFL
Reactions: ✿👍col
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: germanlooks, Broski and Deleted member 17244
  • +1
I'm Ethnic and Ethnic women worship whites. He doesn't have falios so he is automatic chad to Ethnic women
where are u from? last time when i saw ethnic women was autumn or summer :lul:

• +1
Man you are already above average like htn . Train body and you'll ascend more bhai

• +1
@Thompsonz do you mig him? You're both Russian cukas

bruv Tinder ratio is cucked

Your pics suck...
You want to look social and NT. Every incel and his mamma go to the gym.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Baldingman1998
he said im truecel :ROFLMAO:

wooo bro lebanon seems to be pretty interesting country to visit but im fucking poorcel despite being incel
Are you fighting Ukrane now? Please nuke America

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
Your pics suck...
You want to look social and NT. Every incel and his mamma go to the gym.

Yes but if you're good looking enough with a good gymmaxed body you can just post a shirtless gym pic and get matches. I know my friend does that. 0 effort + no bio

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 16571
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Baldingman1998
niggas in 23h i got 0 matches and only 12 likes wtf going on? i feel like giga truecel, i will die in loneliness O V E R 4me dudes.
Pron shadowbanned
You're gl

• +1
  • +1
He's in Poland swimming in Ukrainian refugees. :D
yeah bro but i cant donate Ukrainian brothers because i need money for fucking looksmaxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571, .👽. and Deleted member 17244
yeah bro but i cant donate Ukrainian brothers because i need money for fucking looksmaxing

No worries.
Just find a Polish girl and have lots of kids, or take one of those refugees. ;)

If this is really you then it’s not about your looks. Also why use tinder? It’s shit go to clubs and bars ffs

• JFL
No worries.
Just find a Polish girl and have lots of kids, or take one of those refugees. ;)
it's impossible having no matches, no frens, no life. I'm neet but im looking for any job to earn some money

• +1
If this is really you then it’s not about your looks. Also why use tinder? It’s shit go to clubs and bars ffs
are u retarded? im 5'8, in club id look like a clown and 180cm+ guys with uglier faces would mog me to hell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
yeah changing IP is literally the most important step lol. u fucked up:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

chad only tbh
You just need face and game in these places. If it works for me it willl work for him. Most guys are pussies tho so I don’t blame him

5.25/10. You look fine!

• Hmm...
You just need face and game in these places. If it works for me it willl work for him. Most guys are pussies tho so I don’t blame him
im not pussy, i do experiments on my body tbh using roids and RU and plan to use other shit like melanotan. But it's stupid idea going club being manlet

• +1
your jawline seems very bad like receeded

it's impossible having no matches, no frens, no life. I'm neet but im looking for any job to earn some money

Tinder is not the place to meet the woman I'm speaking of :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The thing is, you kinda need friends to become a worldly man and subsequently have a life. How else can you travel, explore the world, try new foods, learn new things? You kind of need these things at your arsenal to be attractive for an LTR. You should also betabuxx. Any opportunity to get a graduate degree of some sort that will put on track for a career?

Lastly, at your height, you don't really need roids. Your frame will fill in faster than any 6'2 guy. You just have to train hard (high weight combined with high reps). You really see yourself pinning for the rest of your life? 😭

• +1
You gotta look nt