Why I love latinas

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
-They're exotic
-Their language is sexy
-They usually have wide hips and a good ass and boobs (or they're landwhale there's no in between)
-They LOVE blonde guys like me 🥰
-They're short
-They have a nice sexy tan
-Mysterious dark eyes and hair
-They are more feminine and cute
-They make amazing food

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RedKeyboard, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
They all end up looking like a fridge at some point though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, MiroslavBulldosex, Zeta ascended and 4 others
They all end up looking like a fridge at some point though
Like most women. Usually it's only bc they become moms early tho and they gain shit ton of weight

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
when I think of latinas I think of: sweat,obesity and dirty feet

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Redrighthand, Butthurt Dweller and 3 others
Like most women. Usually it's only bc they become moms early tho and they gain shit ton of weight
It's their genetics I think. Plenty of girls in my town gave birth when they were young and now you can't even tell they were ever pregnant. They look slim and healthy, ready to be bred again. Latinas are low IQ and they have shitty eating and lifestyle habits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Every chocolate needs some vanilla 🥰🥰🥰
It's their genetics I think. Plenty of girls in my town gave birth when they were young and now you can't even tell they were ever pregnant. They look slim and healthy, ready to be bred again. Latinas are low IQ and they have shitty eating and lifestyle habits
Not all stop hating on latinas... And they're not all low iq and have shit eating habits. They're very hard working

Attachments

• VYbtEhuu_400x400.jpeg
    VYbtEhuu_400x400.jpeg
    19.1 KB · Views: 24
And they tend to be loyal to a fault. They fall in love early and will kill you if they suspect cheating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Pump and dump while they are in their 20's

• +1
Yeah Latinas are hot as fuck. Darker girls in general. There are almost no Latinas where I live though.
I only (and luckily) had one oneitis so far and she was Arab. I'm a white German guy with blue eyes and I'm into girls with dark hair, dark skin and eyes. It's so exotic.

The most important part is that they're short. I can't stand being heightmogged by white tallfag women

• +1
Reactions: reddollars and Deleted member 685
Yeah Latinas are hot as fuck. Darker girls in general. There are almost no Latinas where I live though.
I only (and luckily) had one oneitis so far and she was Arab. I'm a white German guy with blue eyes and I'm into girls with dark hair, dark skin and eyes. It's so exotic.

The most important part is that they're short. I can't stand being heightmogged by white tallfag women
Bro pm me I'll add u to a group of latina lovers.
Welcome to the club
And they tend to be loyal to a fault. They fall in love early and will kill you if they suspect cheating.
Not all, my gf was illegal and cheated on me like a whore. Kinda treated her like shit tho

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I fucking live in scotland so there is probably 1 latina in this whole fucking country but still the bitches are hot.

• +1
i need a latin whore to teach me the language

Most overrated tbh
Most are ugly fat whores,

They are great for casual sex and getting your dick wet nothing more tbh

I dont give a fuck if a bitch is purple theyre all the same

• +1
Reactions: HereForReasons
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FatJattMofo, HereForReasons, RichardSpencel and 2 others
America-Bolivia.jpg

your average latina looks like this plus a body like a refrigerator.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: reddollars, Time Travel, GenericChad1444 and 4 others
all The bad latinas usually have kids n shit

Legit but wouldn't be in realationship with one if she was a boring sassy bitch

• +1
slavic masterrace tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Balkancel
Keep coping!!! Only in the south maybe
And her face is fine

If thats your standards you could ascend preety easily

Holy fuck. Sources on both?

• +1
If thats your standards you could ascend preety easily
Mmmm yes yes
Muchos gracias

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
Muchos gracias

Shame though anyone who is familiar with Colombia will notice that they are both skanky ho's from the street, far from top quality Colombianas , there are so many hotter females in Colombia that if guys like Dick Danger had any game they could pick up much finer non Ho's without any $ . But then the extra few hours to buy some chicas a few drinks is obviously not as easy as paying for nasty whores like these street walkers

• +1
-They make amazing food
Just rope if your girl can’t or isn’t willing to cook good food for you.

• +1
Necesito una novia de mamá latina
did I say it right?
@Pendejo

Last edited:
Good luck out there.

• +1
The more white blood they have, the better looking they are.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
With 'mommy' you mean 'mamasita',right?
I mean like this meme. So not an actual mom just attentive like one. Its a meme dont judge me:feelsree:
:feelsautistic:

• JFL
I mean like this meme. So not an actual mom just attentive like one. Its a meme dont judge me:feelsree:
View attachment 74699:feelsautistic:
I understand,it's kinda hard to translate it to spanish but the most accurate translation would be 'Necesito una novia que sea una mamasita latina' or 'Necesito que una mamasita latina sea mi novia'

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
I understand,it's kinda hard to translate it to spanish but the most accurate translation would be 'Necesito una novia que sea una mamasita latina' or 'Necesito que una mamasita latina sea mi novia'
ok, thanks. Pendejo
Pendejo

• Hmm...
I have a fantasy for a while that i hire a cute latina housekeeper and fuck her every week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and The Dude Abides
@Pendejo confused?
giphy.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back