Why is a non black liking a black called "Jungle Fever"?

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Sounds racist. When a white man gets with a rice or latina it's not called Jungle Fever. But when a white foid gets with a BBC, it's called Jungle Fever? It's racism and I'm going to tell @buflek on you for being racist.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, wishIwasSalludon, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
@Debetro
@cromagnon
@optimisticzoomer
@OptimusMaxxer
@traveler
@murdah

It's ignorant. It should be "savannah fever"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and klip11
Never heard of jungle fever, usually its coal burner or something.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and klip11
every women deserves to get deflowered by 2 bbcs before she gets married

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and klip11
Why savanna fever?
I think negroes used to live in savannahs and not jungles. In fact I think there's no jungles in Africa

Sounds racist. When a white man gets with a rice or latina it's not called Jungle Fever. But when a white foid gets with a BBC, it's called Jungle Fever? It's racism and I'm going to tell @buflek on you for being racist.
white brah do everything to minimize or categorize white women with black men to discourage them

its white optics

they see everything through a white lens

if its not white then its abnormal to them

• +1
Reactions: klip11
I agree. White men must be punished for this racism by having their gfs/wives take 2 BBCs at once right in front of them
every women deserves to get deflowered by 2 bbcs before she gets married
This already happens

• +1
It's racism and I'm going to tell @
buflek
@buflek on you for being racist.
I thought @buflek was racist, and it should be called Savanah fever. That’s like calling someone who likes whites has cave fever

• JFL
Reactions: buflek

As you can see, @klip11, yes. I have betrayed our people. But you don't understand. You don't understand the heaven that is going up to your pelvis in dark meat. They really are like animals, just like my father always told me. "No son of mine would be caught dead courting a nigress." But once you've had a taste, Sally from Sunday school who was saving herself for our marriage just doesn't cut it anymore. I was 25 when I had my first rumble in the jungle. And you know what I did, klip11? For 15 years I prowled street corners sweeping up every black mama I could find. Big ones, fat ones, short ones, tall ones. Fatherless half-breeds litter the streets of New York. They still tell stories about me in Harlem, hoots from old ladies about Adrian "Massa" Toomes and his bag of whips. If you're gonna do this, klip11, you better go all the way. Show my daughter why we've been running the world for thousands of years.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and klip11
View attachment 3004051

As you can see, @klip11, yes. I have betrayed our people. But you don't understand. You don't understand the heaven that is going up to your pelvis in dark meat. They really are like animals, just like my father always told me. "No son of mine would be caught dead courting a nigress." But once you've had a taste, Sally from Sunday school who was saving herself for our marriage just doesn't cut it anymore. I was 25 when I had my first rumble in the jungle. And you know what I did, klip11? For 15 years I prowled street corners sweeping up every black mama I could find. Big ones, fat ones, short ones, tall ones. Fatherless half-breeds litter the streets of New York. They still tell stories about me in Harlem, hoots from old ladies about Adrian "Massa" Toomes and his bag of whips. If you're gonna do this, klip11, you better go all the way. Show my daughter why we've been running the world for thousands of years.
You're a pajeet. There is no "our people" here. @klip11 is a virile BBC, and you are not white either

• +1
I thought @buflek was racist, and it should be called Savanah fever. That’s like calling someone who likes whites has cave fever
@buflek loves his black brahs

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and buflek
Nah white guys who go for chinks get “yellow fever”

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and klip11
its over for white brah when all the ethnics are tag teaming white women

• +1