Why is all music now related to sex

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
Seriously, why can't these "artists" go a few lyrics without bringing up some bullshit they did with a whore, "she riden dick like a carnival 🏃🏿‍♂️" I get so pissed off whenever any sexual lyrics appear in a song, this has to have some connection to the Jews, must be some sexhaver normie propaganda for racemixing and getting STDs/monkeypox, so disgusting

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Patient A, gigell and 2 others
And this is also why I don't give a fuck if they die, they deserve it, who really cares if a celebrity dies anyway

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
Because music nowadays is mostly aimed towards playing at clubs so it's kinda like interbreeding propaganda no wonder all those "hood" musicians all secretly came from highly established backgrounds

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
Because music nowadays is mostly aimed towards playing at clubs so it's kinda like interbreeding propaganda no wonder all those "hood" musicians all secretly came from highly established backgrounds
Least obvious Jewish plants, the fact that teens listen to those songs aswell, no wonder we have all these problems with abortion and shit, all plants and propaganda leads to retarded kids without intelligent parents jfl

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, isis_Bleach and PlayersGetPlayed
incel gets unreasonably angry when anyone brings up a normal thing (sex) which they don’t get.

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
Least obvious Jewish plants, the fact that teens listen to those songs aswell, no wonder we have all these problems with abortion and shit, all plants and propaganda leads to retarded kids without intelligent parents jfl
I blame the parents. How can you let your own children be exposed to that kind of degeneracy, just because standing up to it isn't politically correct? Makes me sick.

• +1
incel gets unreasonably angry when anyone brings up a normal thing (sex) which they don’t get.
This is not about incels. Music has been used as propaganda for ages now.

A good example is hiphop of the 1990s. Before it went secular, hiphop was soulful, rap was supposed to stand for something. Tupac and Biggie were both industry plants to motivate black people into committing to a degenerate lifestyle, I don't want to sound like a democrat retard but basically perpetrating this stereotype that people had of them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, Mkhzee and Goth
This is not about incels. Music has been used as propaganda for ages now.

A good example is hiphop of the 1990s. Before it went secular, hiphop was soulful, rap was supposed to stand for something. Tupac and Biggie were both industry plants to motivate black people into committing to a degenerate lifestyle, I don't want to sound like a democrat retard but basically perpetrating this stereotype that people had of them.
Cap bro hitler killed at the Jews

Cap bro hitler killed at the Jews
I didn't say anything about the Jews. This is an American government issue, same thing with gentrification of black culture and replacement theory.

• +1
Seriously, why can't these "artists" go a few lyrics without bringing up some bullshit they did with a whore, "she riden dick like a carnival 🏃🏿‍♂️" I get so pissed off whenever any sexual lyrics appear in a song, this has to have some connection to the Jews, must be some sexhaver normie propaganda for racemixing and getting STDs/monkeypox, so disgusting
Rap is for niggers

just don't listen that ''actors''

it’s their agenda to push sex drugs violence and other degenerate shit

musicians are just characters and controlled to push agendas

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, autistic_tendencies and Mkhzee
there is plenty of music that is not about sex, tf are you talking about "all music" here is a good example

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer and Acion
They are cucking you through their music
Hahahahahah slayers gonna slay
Music nerds gonna cry more

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
whenever any sexual lyrics appear in a song, this has to have some connection to the Jews, must be some sexhaver normie propaganda for racemixing and getting STDs/monkeypox, so disgusting
You answered your own question:

Evil Jews and their pet Niggers

Also women because Adam and Eve story

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Mkhzee
because you listen to retarded music for retards

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
  • JFL
Reactions: Goth
To mind control normies to do degen shit