Why is cumskin a low iq insult but not curry or nigger?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Cum is white innit? Why do cumskin say it’s a bad insult?

Should we call them cracker instead?

I used to have a online gf who called white ppl cracker n shiet but is it low iq too?

Is it low iq to insult whites in general and only high iq to insult other races with these terms?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Cum is more disgusting than curry ig

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog, murdah and Iasacrko
Cuz you cant be racist to a white person. They learn when their white blonde cheats w ethnic eventually

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Awan
the white man poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate into the n word like he was forging the one ring. cumskin can't compare

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Despicable
because it's one dimensional, it only references color. also, cum doesn't really have a negative connotation, it's just neutral. shitskin is effective because it says many things at the same time, all equally accurate and descriptive. shit references both the hue, texture, and smell of the subject being insulted. and because poor black asses are always wallowing near or around filth and the sewers, the association is just too perfect

• JFL
Reactions: bululu_87 and Despicable
there are no good insults against whites, ethnics are incapable of coming up with one

• +1
Reactions: Jase, radicalrationalist and murdah
nothing is as soul crushing as being called a nigger

when I first got called cumskin I was confused because it just reminded me I'm white jfl

there are no good insults against whites, ethnics are incapable of coming up with one
Cause all you know is English. You haven’t explored their mother tongue languages where there are highly creative degenerate insults which the English language is incapable of its translation.

Cause all you know is English. You haven’t explored their mother tongue languages where there are highly creative degenerate insults which the English language is incapable of its translation.
muh mysterious magical negro. also, what mother tongue? these seething deathniks are all born in the west.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
muh mysterious magical negro. also, what mother tongue? these seething deathniks are all born in the west.
Cope we come in many forms

I for one am a deathnik who infiltrated white communities since I used to be white passing

BB265584 61C0 4039 95FA DB98EBDEC0DA
0E90086A 2FDB 4138 A025 13A3D7416495
F4D01876 E515 4D1A AF58 8AD16B03AC05

I’ve gathered all the cumskin strategies and me and my ethnic brethren will slay all the blonde stacies

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
what the fuck
please tell me your not doing e-girl, long distance stuff 🤦‍♂️
Not anymore type chit but everyone goes through that phase type shit