Why is Dr Sailer not talked about more on here?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
His results are the best out of everyone by far. Is it the fact that he is so expensive? I heard that some of those like best transformations he did went for like 100k, but he turned PSL 2s into like 6 lol.

Photoshop, angle fraud + his prices are from moon.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 6310, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
Yes, it's because he's so expensive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and MentalistKebab
If I had $100k in this shithole in the first place I would already get approached by Stacy golddiggers

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 4416, imparatorluk and 2 others
Photoshop
Something like a billion dollar per procedure
Old as shit
Uses implants so wtf is so special

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Photoshop
Something like a billion dollar per procedure
Old as shit
Uses implants so wtf is so special
With the shits he is surgical

Is there actually any proof in regards to photoshop?
I'm too lazy to bring in the pictures, but if you find them yourself, pay attention to the jawline and the shadow beneath it.

Prof Sailers is very good at what he does but his ethics are very much questionable to say the least. He’s perfect for someone who’s in the deep end of looks theory cause he preaches the same absolutist ideology kids here sometimes fall into. It’s eithrt anteface or trash with him.

On the good side he focuses on aesthetics as much as functionality if not more, but he has such a narrow standard for aesthetics that I think is wrong tbh.

He’s also super expensive & at over 60 I’ll be weary of his surgical dexterity.

Now if he was 20 years younger & I had the cash would I go to him? 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 4416
Dr_Seiler-Bearbeitet-150615.jpg

• +1
but he has such a narrow standard for aesthetics that I think is wrong tbh.
For instance?
Anteface is important for aesthetic outcome.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
It’s like the rule of thumb but not necessarily. Anteface has zero correlation to soft tissues but maxillary advancement will 7/10 change some of ur soft tissue ratios whether it be nose, philtrum, chin etc.

Sailers adheres to a strict aesthetic ideology. It’s easily observable among his patients, some who come out being super ethnically-ambiguous. Again he’s a great surgeon & that should be good enough for a rationale person. I strongly believe that an individual needs to have a very clear idea about the surgeries that he needs to engage in, down to the mm. It makes for a more transparent & constructive dialogue with the surgeon. So assuming ur that person, Sailers will do u good. Otherwise, if u want a package deal I wouldn’t go for any surgery in the first place

• +1
His results are the best out of everyone by far. Is it the fact that he is so expensive? I heard that some of those like best transformations he did went for like 100k, but he turned PSL 2s into like 6 lol.
He’s a greedy frauding Jew that’s why

Because this nigga charging the price of a Range Rover for jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 4430 and MentalistKebab