Why is he only capable of matching with bottom 15% landwhales?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I think Poland might be like India. Looking like Salludon is irrelevant if you live in a slum.

Status > looks.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and St.TikTokcel
By uk standards he is NOT tanned, i caged hard

He literally lacks hair on his head. Its insanely thin like a 70 year old with full head of hair plus brootal thinning.

Sounds like you’re ignoring his failos
Is it really that bad JFL? He's not balding.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Lookologist003, thereallegend and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Lookologist003, FacialStructure404 and 6 others
Yikes that is severe scalp exposure and hair thinning compare that to hairdresser models or other ppl

His hair is like 20% pigskin scalp
He's not diffuse thinning. It looks normal.
20240701 161052

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cutecel2001, thereallegend and Lefty Rankin
What status does a 5'4 chandala deathnik from the slums of Bihar have?
Not being Polish is a form of status. Your country has some sort of inferiority complex. I’ve personally seen this on more than one occasion where Polish people will unprompted shit on Poland.

Also Poles are extremely high inhib when not drunk. I’ve never seen a Polish person start a conversation with a stranger. Curries are much shorter and way more likely to be looksminned, but they’re way more NT and low-inhib than your average Pole.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, try2beme and St.TikTokcel
Not being Polish is a form of status. Your country has some sort of inferiority complex. I’ve personally seen this on more than one occasion where Polish people will unprompted shit on Poland.
Nordcucks here are rotting just like germcucks. It seems that "foreigner halo" applies to browns only.
I’ve never seen a Polish person start a conversation with a stranger.
No point in doing that JFL. Everyone sticks with their social group for a good reason.

Curries are much shorter and way more likely to be looksminned, but they’re way more NT and low-inhib than your average Pole.
NT JFL

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and rand anon
Tinder is dead, even for chads like this.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Nie wiem co tutaj sie kurwa dzieje xD, powiedziałbym że OP jest HTN+ (nie znam sie) ale nie wiem jakim chujem maczuje z takimi wielorybami:lul: niestety chyba w polsce jest ta sama sytuacja z hypergamią co w ameryce i w anglii.

Mój kuzyn własnie nawet dobrze wygląda, stworzył konto tindera i identycznie tak samo miał jakieś paskudne baby:feelswhy:
To koniec dla Polakokomurkowców

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and St.TikTokcel
But this nigga is just crazy, dude is 1 year older than me, looks way better than me and yet get worse girls than me :lul:

No point in doing that JFL. Everyone sticks with their social group for a good reason.

That’s an issue with your culture then. There’s no reason why you can’t start conversations with strangers. Hispanics do it all the time.

But this nigga is just crazy, dude is 1 year older than me, looks way better than me and yet get worse girls than me :lul:
Co powinien zrobić jebać

That’s an issue with your culture then. There’s no reason why you can’t start conversations with strangers. Hispanics do it all the time.
Muh culture xd. Nordcucks and westoids behave the same way. There's no point in having a useless chit chat with some shudra.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, FacialStructure404 and sportsmogger
  • JFL
Doesn't explain why is he stuck with bottom tier landwhales.
tbh it doesn’t make sense to me either. Maybe aspie selfies?

He mogs me in every way except hair and possibly height. If he was in the US he’d be killing it actually.

• JFL
Nie. Jestem jego posłańcem.
Według ekspertek z tiktoka niech zrobi fluffy hair, zarabia 20k miesięcznie i niech ma min 190cm wzrostu.

Nie ironicznie taki gościu jak na tym zdjęciu ma obecnie największy smv w polsce :lul:

• JFL

He mogs me in every way except hair and possibly height. If he was in the US he’d be killing it actually.
He's like 5'8". Over. He has a very low class pheno, something with the harmony screams drunk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, thereallegend, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
He's like 5'8". Over. He has a very low class phenosomething with the harmony screams drunk.
Ok that’s why. Maybe it’s just my height vs his.

• JFL

He got like 30 likes in LATAM.
He has a very low class pheno, something with the harmony screams drunk.
Plenty of slayers with the so called low class phenos. @chawaje and wiktor slay hard with "low class" phenos.

What do you think is the reason?

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onskibidi and sportsmogger
I think Poland might be like India. Looking like Salludon is irrelevant if you live in a slum.

Status > looks.
True. You can see many junkies here slaying just because they are famous. Also women here are mega golddiggers.
It's over for brokecels here :lul:

• JFL
Why does he always look dirty ? Does he still have a Klinefelters tier frame or did the fix it ?

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
True. You can see many junkies here slaying just because they are famous. Also women here are mega golddiggers.
It's over for brokecels here :lul:

Yeah the gold digging part is kinda true.

Some girls here have neutral or negative reaction to me, but like it changes when they realize I’m Indian American not Indian Indian.

He is larping and u fell for it 😆

• JFL
over for this subhuman. my pfp mogs this disgusting slavshit.

hes almost 23 khhv xd i know him personally lol
Then he has severe mental illness it's not possible to be incel with those looks

Then he has severe mental illness it's not possible to be incel with those looks
hes quite NT, had massive social circle in HS, but it got destroyed and now hes rotting with me on trooncord and @Acne Victim and @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Acne Victim, NoReedemingFeature, thereallegend and 2 others
We literally ran him 10 times and he's stuck with bottom tier matches. They call him ugly.

Last edited:
  • +1
The Kartoflana-pill takes no prisoners.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, the BULL, PRIEST Sv3rige and 1 other person
foids on dates afterwards
So he says this to you not actual tinder messages

You're dealing with a pathological liar or sociopath

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and St.TikTokcel
So he says this to you not actual tinder messages

You're dealing with a pathological liar or sociopath
HE SHOWED US THE MESSAGES LMFAO. LOOK AT THE VIDEOS THAT I'VE POSTED. These are his matches. All uninterested

HE SHOWED US THE MESSAGES LMFAO. LOOK AT THE VIDEOS THAT I'VE POSTED. These are his matches. All uninterested
I don't speak slavic he's going way below his looksmatch the foid seems insecure

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and St.TikTokcel
I don't speak slavic he's going way below his looksmatch the foid seems insecure
These are the only ones that match with him. Not a single 4+ PSL female matched him.