Why is he only capable of matching with bottom 15% landwhales?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
then why did i flop in warsaw when you ran me?? why chawaje doesn't flop??
Chawaje gets worse matches here than in Germanistan. Besides, he's 6'4 and 5+ PSL.

Chawaje gets worse matches here than in Germanistan. Besides, he's 6'4 and 5+ PSL.
yeah so you got your answer. PSL problem. not muh not brown. russiancel is good looking but something is off with his harmony, in other words not gl enough to have consistent success on tinder

• JFL
yeah so you got your answer. PSL problem. not muh not brown. russiancel is good looking but something is off with his harmony, in other words not gl enough to have consistent success on tinder
Cyclops twink that I ran got +99 matches. Muh harmony.

Cyclops = harmony. JFL
Yeah his ESL Is a bit off so what?? Everything else Is allright. Russiancel has too low FWHR which Is way bigger failo

• JFL
Yeah his ESL Is a bit off so what?? Everything else Is allright. Russiancel has too low FWHR which Is way bigger failo
This whole conversation spiked my cortisol. Going to cope with pull ups to aleviate the stress.
9wotjmo130i81

• JFL
Reactions: DMVsheboon and the BULL
This whole conversation spiked my cortisol. Going to cope with pull ups to aleviate the stress.
View attachment 3189273
What did you want to hear Bro?? That russiancel Is a PSL 6 chad that for some esoteric reasons gets only landwhales?? Not even addressing his LTN side that he doesn't show on tinder, i think he's a 5 at the very max which Is not enough for tinder

• JFL
Reactions: DMVsheboon and St.TikTokcel
What did you want to hear Bro?? That russiancel Is a PSL 6 chad that for some esoteric reasons gets only landwhales?? Not even addressing his LTN side that he doesn't show on tinder, i think he's a 5 at the very max which Is not enough for tinder
I'll investigate this case further.

• JFL
Reactions: DMVsheboon and the BULL
Fuck, I thought that situation there is relatively decent for dating

I mean, I was even considering moving there, and dating being one of the main reasons
Angry Work GIF

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
Is it really that bad JFL? He's not balding.
OK, it's not balding, but you know what it is? It's fucking bad. You don't want that grand canyon of baldness on your crown as a twenty something year old.

No foid, fat or other, will bear looking at that depressing streak of aesthetic disease atop his head when he's gazed away at something in the distance. They will leave him if he is lucky, or cuck him for a man who looks like him or better without that flaw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and St.TikTokcel
eu is harder, run him in the states im sure he would do better
and set the age higher

• JFL
eu is harder, run him in the states im sure he would do better
and set the age higher
He ran himself in LATAM and got 30 likes

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
  • JFL
he's 5'7 and his hairline is cooked.

brutal slavic aging genes

And yes his hairline is cooked. Diffuse thinning from the crown, and thinning from the forehead.