Why is he only capable of matching with bottom 15% landwhales?

whats the point of larping you dumb clown?
I'm literally a spic and have scored better chicks , he is lying or atleast exaggerating

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
bc he looks like shit and homeless

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
hes ltn by ur rating standards lol

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and 14717512
What do you rate him then. You're the guy that rates damien kater mtn

• JFL
Reactions: 14717512
What do you rate him then. You're the guy that rates damien kater mtn
kater is a cuck. an average kenyan wolt courier mogs him to death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 91529
kater is a cuck. an average kenyan wolt courier mogs him to death
well either way if kater is mtn then this guys subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
browns have a life given on a silver plate.
Growing up in a trailer park with retardss for parents while everyone sees u as ethnic scum is definitely silver palat

• JFL
???????. OP is robust ogre. Should be getting 4 PSL matches easily.
Idk what to tell u man he looks homeless and like he doesn't shower. Like he looks dirty

Growing up in a trailer park with retardss for parents while everyone sees u as ethnic scum is definitely silver palat
Brown + born in the USA. You're an extremely privileged fakecel if anything. You earn more in McDonalds than a stemcuck with 10 years of experience here.

• +1
Reactions: 14717512
Brown + born in the USA. You're an extremely privileged fakecel if anything. You earn more in McDonalds than a stemcuck with 10 years of experience here.
I thought Poland was a middle income country?

I'm tan Andalusian looking and I'm certainly not privileged because of that if anything it's a failos here

White women ignore me while Iberian women and latinas gave me IOIs in Portugal and spain

I thought Poland was a middle income country?

I'm tan Andalusian looking and I'm certainly not privileged because of that if anything it's a failos here

White women ignore me while Iberian women and latinas gave me IOIs in Portugal and spain
Brown is halo here and Polska is 4th world country.

• JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and EdgyFashionist
Brown is halo here and Polska is 4th world country.
Yeah I heard polish women all have fetish for med and mena men but who wants polish foids?

And I like latinas and brown women,if I were blonde like a pole I'd have the same halo in Latin America or Peru and would get approached since latinas are low inhib and polish women are high inhib

Yeah I heard polish women all have fetish for med and mena men

but who wants polish foids?
Legit
And I like latinas and brown women,if I were blonde like a pole I'd have the same halo in Latin America or Peru and would get approached since latinas are low inhib and polish women are high inhib
The guy that I've posted in OP is actually a natural blonde. He got 0 in latam as well.

Legit

The guy that I've posted in OP is actually a natural blonde. He got 0 in latam as well.
He's goodlooking so it's likely because only scammers use tinder in latam

And I don't want some blonde foid lol I like my own and everywhere has exotic halo to an extent so still not a special privelage a white guy who's ugly can get ethnic foids

Otoh I have polish american friends and hate your women for demanding rich white Chad but simping for any brown ethnic

I have want to be liked for my own merits and fetishizing is still dehumanizing and I have dignity

I just want a brown latina like me fuck

• JFL
Poland barely counts every single polish foid is a race mixer. It’s like polish women were built to fuck everything but Slavic men

• JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and sportsmogger
IMG 0869

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Fuck, I thought that situation there is relatively decent for dating

I mean, I was even considering moving there, and dating being one of the main reasons
Angry Work GIF
ur italian youll do good

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
On Tinder u pretty much have to settle for sewer monsters if your not part of the top 0.1% of men

• JFL
hes quite NT, had massive social circle in HS, but it got destroyed and now hes rotting with me on trooncord and @Acne Victim and @St.TikTokcel
who is this is that @mrriceguyreturn in ur avi

whats the point of larping you dumb clown?
ignore that dude, he thinks just cause ur white and blonde u will slay, hes clearly dumbfounded this dude isnt slaying

Seriously, what is going on? They all ghost him btw.
View attachment 3187523
View attachment 3187522
View attachment 3187521
View attachment 3187520

@exo @SubSigma @the BULL @MoggerGaston @chawaje @mrriceguyreturn @sweetheart @Cutecel2001 @jabaduk @HTN_Mentalcel @Manletmachine
@murdah
@Jason Voorhees
@flippasav
@exo
@Acne Victim
@Beastimmung @flippasav
Because he looks very uncanny and non NT.

Most users here are delusional about what women really want and are obsessed with PSL autistic ratios.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 91529
Over
Visited there many times (krakow/warsaw/wroclaw) and did worse on dating apps there than in the netherlands tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and St.TikTokcel
Because he looks very uncanny and non NT.

Most users here are delusional about what women really want and are obsessed with PSL autistic ratios.
Not to mention he also fails all the "psl autistic ratios" aswell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and moreroidsmoredates
Knew it was gonna be russiancel before I even clicked JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, St.TikTokcel and EdgyFashionist
eastern europe is commie state else it mogs this shithole in every respect. Gl being around obese ladnwhales and ethnics during ur formative years

• JFL
Being legit brown (not some light skinned Armenian or Latino) in the US is genuinely a nightmare socially and dating wise.

If you moved to the US, you’d have more SMV in the US than a 6’1” Indian making 150K a year.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, St.TikTokcel and PRIEST Sv3rige
22 in what world? This nigga looks like he's 30

• +1
You're brown and have JBE halo so it's nothing surprising.

10 times in a row, in different locations, got it
JBE is not a thing in EE judging by my ethnics friends

• JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
He's trolling.
I see. It's just funny for me how some people here seriously believe that will score slavic girls just because they are brown lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Homelander and PRIEST Sv3rige
I see. It's just funny for me how some people here seriously believe that will score slavic girls just because they are brown lmao
Slavic girls are very racist. Would be funny seeing some shitskin test their luck :lul:.

Being legit brown (not some light skinned Armenian or Latino) in the US is genuinely a nightmare socially and dating wise.

If you moved to the US, you’d have more SMV in the US than a 6’1” Indian making 150K a year.
Hindus and their obsession with fair skin is extremely unhealthy. Actual brain rot lmfao

because he's not a prettyboy. only roasties like chads. beauty standards have changed and now it's all about being a prettyboy with fluffy hair and small nose. try 30-40 age range

• +1
because he's not a prettyboy. only roasties like chads. beauty standards have changed and now it's all about being a prettyboy with fluffy hair and small nose. try 30-40 age range
Ogres like @chawaje and @MoggerGaston slay in the west. It's just racepill and polskapill.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Ogres like @chawaje and @MoggerGaston slay in the west. It's just racepill and polskapill.

Last edited:
  • JFL
chawaje has much more prettyboy appeal. how is it a racepill if he's polska himself??

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL