why is it so hard for normies/journalists to understand incel slang?

dasani water

dasani water

𓀐𓂸
most know about mewing but past that they're clueless and think that this is some sort of secret language. JFL learning incel terminology probably has to be one of the easiest things you can do

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
they dont care about it, and most people are oblivious to incel slang too so barely anyone notices their mistakes

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4671
Why would they learn it? Just so that they can understand your retarded threads?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
They have no reason to learn it

I think some people get it deliberately wrong to virtue signal that they aren't "into" the incel topic

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 5683 and Deleted member 4671
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Incel Slang. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Blackpill science most of the jokes will go over a typical lurker's head. There's also incel's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their characterisation - their personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The incels understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike incels truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in incels's existencial catchphrase "It's Over," which itself is a cryptic reference to St. BlackOps2Cel. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Elliot Rodger's genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have an incel tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the foids' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard