Why is lifting a trend in America

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
I started lifting sophmore summer/start of junior year of highschool and I was legit one of the only dudes to lift besides my friends who did it with me. Now everyone and their mom lifts and my uni gym is crowded all the time. Not to mention the culture is so cringe now so I don't ever bring up that I lift people can tell anyways, its so fucking annoyinh

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, BrahminBoss, lemonnz and 1 other person
Blackpillers can’t stand to see people with regular transmitters picking up hobbies. Let people lift

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Blackpillers can’t stand to see people with regular transmitters picking up hobbies. Let people lift
has nothing to do with bp? You clearly did not read what I said

Because normies all think they're the main character on a villian arc

Because normies all think they're the main character on a villian arc
Its so fkn cringe, dont get me started on female gymcels either

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
It’s just fun and it became popular on tiktok so obv ppl started doing it. Most of them are obese Sam sulek permabulking cels tho so it descends them.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
has nothing to do with bp? You clearly did not read what I said
Clearly it has nothing to do with bp, I’m just pointing out that blackpillers tend to complain about every normie thing “muhh trend hoppers muhh they’re sheep”. Silence niglet, lifting is good it directly combats the Jewish obesity agenda

Lifting culture is so retarded tho, just a bunch of morbidly obese gear users jerking each other off. They start seething when they see ppl w good lean aesthetic physiques like Alex eubank.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Lebron_James, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Clearly it has nothing to do with bp, I’m just pointing out that blackpillers tend to complain about normie things “muhh trend hoppers muhh they’re sheep”. Silence niglet, lifting is good it directly combats the Jewish obesity agenda
Retard im not a 'blackpiller' and once again, you did not read what I said or you couldn't comprehend it. Im annoyed that the gym is much more crowded and that the culture around it is very cringe. These are very normal claims. your brain is fried to associate this with a 'blackpiller':lul:

Yes but a lean tall muscular roided physique is still very rare. U can mog hard with roids

• Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te
Lifting culture is so retarded tho, just a bunch of morbidly obese gear users jerking each other off. They start seething when they see ppl w good lean aesthetic physiques like Alex eubank.
Because he's made millions of a fraudulent identity

Yes but a lean tall muscular roided physique is still very rare. U can mog hard with roids
ye true I might run a small cycle this winter but Im still unsure

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Andrew tate started it a couple years ago, its good though its a bunch of ugly dudes lifting as much as possible because their girlfriend of 3 months left them

• +1
Andrew tate started it a couple years ago, its good though its a bunch of ugly dudes lifting as much as possible because their girlfriend of 3 months left them
Yeah redpill+tiktok as a whole I think. I went at fucking 8am today, on a MONDAY, and that shit was still crowded. Why tf as a girl are u deadlifting at 8am on a monday

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay
High t

• +1
ye true I might run a small cycle this winter but Im still unsure
Don’t do it unless ur 6’+ tbh.

5’8 - 5’11 can look good natty with a lean and aesthetic physique + good insertions.

6’ + can mog the hardest but roids are a must unless you been training for insanely long.

Below 5’7 turbomanlets = over regardless, but same thing as the first category

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te and BrahminBoss

5’8 - 5’11 can look good natty with a lean and aesthetic physique + good insertions.

6’ + can mog the hardest but roids are a must unless you been training for insanely long.

lean athletic physiques dont need roids even if 6'5

Im 6'1 no shoes

U dont need em but you can stand out. Physique standards are getting higher
nah physique just to look good without clothes, other than it serves no purpose. David laid is excepton he has already mazing face w perfect insertions and height and clavicle length

• +1
I started lifting sophmore summer/start of junior year of highschool and I was legit one of the only dudes to lift besides my friends who did it with me. Now everyone and their mom lifts and my uni gym is crowded all the time. Not to mention the culture is so cringe now so I don't ever bring up that I lift people can tell anyways, its so fucking annoyinh
Its gymcel/redpill influence

• +1
soon people are gonna do surgerys because of the transition to blackpill
yeah probably, society is becoming more materialistic and vain anyways.

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
yeah probably, society is becoming more materialistic and vain anyways.
Bro the best part about the website was before the tiktok trend, used to be based incels but now its just filled with normies thinking their chad and sending their thirst trap here

• +1