Why is meeting girls off non dating sites easier??

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
I get more romantic and long term relationships off of non dating sites than tinder or anything else. How come? Are the ones attracted to dating sites more lookist??

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Competition

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
I get more romantic and long term relationships off of non dating sites than tinder or anything else. How come? Are the ones attracted to dating sites more lookist??
When you have 20 chads to choose for you are going to go for the best one

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Because tinder is pure poison

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Luke LLL
tinder is for hoes

slayers.me

I got a few PMs from roasties back when I posted on soyddit incel selfies of all places (pretty sure one of them was a trap tho:feelskek:), one of them added me on discord and then I forgot about it

funny thing is I was underage at the time, missed an opportunity to cage some foids IRL :feelsbaton:

tinder is for hoes
I was using a “whitecel’s” pics a guy from incels.is and many of the girls dress like prostitutes and are really ugly. One girl in particular was boasting how pretty she was but she is so ugy even my foot mogs her

Even if i do ascend with jaw surgery and skin bleaching i doubt i will use tinder to find girls
slayers.me

I got a few PMs from roasties back when I posted on soyddit incel selfies of all places (pretty sure one of them was a trap tho:feelskek:), one of them added me on discord and then I forgot about it

funny thing is I was underage at the time, missed an opportunity to cage some foids IRL :feelsbaton:
You must be really good looking

Attachments

• 248FD464-75AC-4B52-9B75-B51233123B74.png
    248FD464-75AC-4B52-9B75-B51233123B74.png
    171.3 KB · Views: 12
I was using a “whitecel’s” pics a guy from incels.is and many of the girls dress like prostitutes and are really ugly. One girl in particular was boasting how pretty she was but she is so ugy even my foot mogs her

Even if i do ascend with jaw surgery and skin bleaching i doubt i will use tinder to find girls

is this a boy or girl?
lately im a lil bit confused

is this a boy or girl?
lately im a lil bit confused
Lmfao i was anticipating the creme de la creme saudi arabia has to offer for this whitecel but got this instead. The girls that had crushes on me looked way better than these thots

tinder is just the 2019 inverted version of yellow pages for hookers, for girls to find a chad to pay for their meal & fuck them

also JFL I am not good looking you said I was 5PSL but mayofoid art hoes who unironically use plebbit have really low standards or smth

tinder is just the 2019 inverted version of yellow pages for hookers, for girls to find a chad to pay for their meal & fuck them

also JFL I am not good looking you said I was 5PSL but mayofoid art hoes who unironically use plebbit have really low standards or smth
Bro 5/10 is good. Above average. When did i rate you?

Bcs girls on dating sites are not the average women and also are fucked up irl to begin with if they are on tinder etc.

Bcs girls on dating sites are not the average women and also are fucked up irl to begin with if they are on tinder etc.
We can all feel the pain in our words. Mass rejection for the tiniest shit.

We can all feel the pain in our words. Mass rejection for the tiniest shit.
On Tinder, you can be a 7/10 in your area but if there is an 8/10 that lives in the same area he will get 90% of the matches while you are left with the remaining 10%

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
On Tinder, you can be a 7/10 in your area but if there is an 8/10 that lives in the same area he will get 90% of the matches while you are left with the remaining 10%
Stuff like this makes me feel like patriarchy and shariah law are better off than this secular barbarism

Irl is even easier

You will defo do well on tinder as a 7/10 lol

You will defo do well on tinder as a 7/10 lol
Obviously you will get alot of matches but its just that the moment they also match with the other guy the changes of you going to date or meetup with them reduces alot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Obviously you will get alot of matches but its just that the moment they also match with the other guy the changes of you going to date or meetup with them reduces alot
If a 7/10 suffers what are we all gonna do

tbh

You will probably match them but they are busy texting the gigachad/gigatyrone they matched with while you double message them to no avail.

Bro if a legit 7 has trouble on tinder it's no wonder why I can't even match with obese 3- psl single mothers that look disgusting.