Why is melanotan I not used more frequently?

Deleted member 5187

Deleted member 5187

Kraken
Melanotan 1. When it comes to effects, Melanotan 1 primarily increases melanogenesis by binding to the melanocortin 1 receptor (MC1). MT1 is currently approved by FDA and other regulating bodies for treatment of different skin related illnesses.

It was approved by the Italian Medicines Agency [(AIFA) Agenzia Italiana del Farmaco] for the treatment of Erythropoietic Protoporphyria (EPP) in 2010. It was also approved by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for treating phototoxicity in people with EPP in 2015.

As of 2019, the US FDA approved MT1 for reducing pain caused by sun exposure in people with EPP.

Melanotan2. Similar to MT1, MT2 also increases melanogenesis by stimulating the melanocortin 1 receptor. However, unlike MT1, MT2 has the ability to stimulate other melanocortin receptors, specifically MC1, MC3, MC4, MC5.

This stimulation of other MC receptors results to other effects including penile erection, sexual arousal, and appetite suppression.

What most seek is the binding of MC1-R so why is mt2 more popular?
It's cheaper and easier to find but mt1 isn't difficult at all to find.

The actions on mc3, mc4 and mc5 isn't really that well known at all.

Yes increased erections and suppressed appetite can be a plus.
But these could be gained by using more studied drugs that don't cause nausea in the process.

Meanwhile there might be actions of mc3-mc5 that isn't know yet.

So why not just use melanotan 1 that's been approved for human consumption in both Europe and US?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 6873
im in awe of ur iq.
my iq is 80

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Copy paste from Wiki lol
Nah it ain't
From another forum

But educate me why do nearly all users on .me prefer mt2?

mt2 is stronger and stays in your system longer, some experience libido boost. Moles and injecting is what puts people off using

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 5187
Mt2 shown to make ppl more horny

• +1
mt2 is stronger and stays in your system longer, some experience libido boost. Moles and injecting is what puts people off using
The half life of mt1 and mt2 is both one hour.

Also it's not really about half life but how strongly they bind pr mcg used.

So why does more people not just use mt1 in a higher dose and avoid things like nausea?

Btw both are injected and can cause moles as both act on mc1-r

Idk to me it a substance that makes you tan faster isnt worth a lot
True
Would be for my pale skin lol
Gonna try both to see

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
The half life of mt1 and mt2 is both one hour.

Also it's not really about half life but how strongly they bind pr mcg used.

So why does more people not just use mt1 in a higher dose and avoid things like nausea?

Btw both are injected and can cause moles as both act on mc1-r
mt1 you need to inject twice a day regardless of dose, mt2 you only need to inject once a day. mt2 is cheaper, stronger, libido boosting and easier to obtain. I never experienced nausea on mt2, only small moles and boners

• +1
mt1 you need to inject twice a day regardless of dose, mt2 you only need to inject once a day. mt2 is cheaper, stronger, libido boosting and easier to obtain. I never experienced nausea on mt2, only small moles and boners
Isnt mt2 just erection boost not libido? ALSO MT2 nausea is very commom

• +1
Isnt mt2 just erection boost not libido? ALSO MT2 nausea is very commom
when I have a boner, I want to have sex so maybe I’m incorrectly saying libido boosting, rather it gives you boners (doesn’t apply to everyone) just like the nausea, some don’t experience it..just like the moles..

• +1
when I have a boner, I want to have sex so maybe I’m incorrectly saying libido boosting, rather it gives you boners (doesn’t apply to everyone) just like the nausea, some don’t experience it..just like the moles..
I believe it will increase libido as it's reported to atleast effect female libido

So wouldn't be hard to believe it happens in males

• +1
Reactions: Cares
cuz its shit

• +1