Why is my little brother 4 inches taller than me when I'm 3 years older

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
He's 15 in a month and he's 5'11 while I'm only 5'7 and my 13-year-old brother is like 5'6

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT???

the doctors basically told me to fuck off when I asked for HGH a while ago cause "muh you have delayed growth" lifefuel if I do but I don't want to cope until I have it

my dad is 5'9 and my mom is 5'3 btw

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Funnyunenjoyer1, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
bump this situation is ropefuel

BECAUSE HE WORKED HARD FOR IT. YOU DIDNT WORK HARD ENOUGH!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, bourgeoizyzz and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Niwatori
your right man, I didnt work hard and achieve my dreams
Keep grindin’, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, primqwe, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
He's 15 in a month and he's 5'11 while I'm only 5'7 and my 13-year-old brother is like 5'6

the doctors basically told me to fuck off when I asked for HGH a while ago cause "muh you have delayed growth" lifefuel if I do but I don't want to cope until I have it

how old are you?
also you are either a late bloomer or you stunted your growth

how old are you?
also you are either a late bloomer or you stunted your growth
I turn 18 soon, i only outgrew my mom around 16

i am not brazilian but i know a faggot born on 29.7.2003 who was previously banned from here and he loves brazilian cock up his ass

• JFL
Reactions: Niwatori
i am not brazilian but i know a faggot born on 29.7.2003 who was previously banned from here and he loves brazilian cock up his ass
his birthday is this month

Hormones you prob have sleep apnea causing a T deficiency

Hormones you prob have sleep apnea causing a T deficiency
Stop saying what you don't know grey. it's hgh specifically IGF 1 (hgh goes in the liver and gets converted into igf 1) that makes a human grow taller. test has minimal impact on height

if you have high test during puberty you will have high estrogen too which will close your growth plates faster so it's worse to have high T during puberty

Stop saying what you don't know grey. it's hgh specifically IGF 1 (hgh goes in the liver and gets converted into igf 1) that makes a human grow taller. test has minimal impact on height

if you have high test during puberty you will have high estrogen too which will close your growth plates faster so it's worse to have high T during puberty
I’m just making a guess retard, but interesting to know it’s IGF1

I’m just making a guess retard, but interesting to know it’s IGF1
then stop making a guess that can make him blast the wrong substance retard if you want to help don't speak at all if you don't know

My brother is 5’8 at 25 im 6’1 at 14
I stole his height

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA