Why is my mom like this?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
She always talk about herself and every one in the family has to revolve around her events. Today and tomorrow my dad is attending the jaw surgery seminar at the convention hall the speech is given by top 1 maxillofacial surgeon in the country, my dad is a dentist. I heard my mom over the phone when I called my dad, she wanted him to ditch the seminar for her sister's birthday. She doesn't even care that her son need Bimax wtf.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, SubSigma, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Today and tomorrow my dad is attending the jaw surgery seminar at the convention hall the speech is given by top 1 maxillofacial surgeon in the country, my dad is a dentist.
brag thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, MadTwatter and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
He asked the surgeon and the surgeon said I am a good candidate if I were his son I would have to get it.
good candidate = recessed as dog

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14774, Deleted member 17920 and 2 others
Because your dad can’t slap a hoe because it’s illegal.

Think about it. When did things get really bad with women? When you could no longer slap them for being bitches.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Sir Galachad, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
good candidate = recessed as dog
I have OSA from having a recessed mandible

why are you making fun of my health-threatening condition? the surgeon mentioned that the complications are heart problems, cognitive decline, and shorten life span

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 17920
Tallooksmaxxer

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and tallnegga
Because your dad can’t slap a hoe because it’s illegal.

Think about it. When did things get really bad with women? When you could no longer slap them for being bitches.
Nice try FBI I am planning to move to middle east eventually

Pics of your recession?

Beat up ur mom

why are you making fun of my health-threatening condition? the surgeon mentioned that the complications are heart problems, cognitive decline, and shorten life span

Muscular prettyboy chang​

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Good luck hombre, hope it'll be a nice result

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, SoonToAscend and court monarch777

Users who are viewing this thread

Back